Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Don Callis is the judge? Seems like a conflict of interest.

But seriously burn this place to the loving ground. This has Sandusky Penn State style cover up written all over it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

TinTower posted:

The fedbrains are really going all-in on the idea that the rot stopped at Vince and Laurinitis, and that Triple H is just some smol bean who was completely unaware of what was going on and that both Unnamed-Wrestler-Who-Is-Probably-Mox-or-Jericho and Meltzer are just grinding axes by pointing out the obvious conclusion that HHH, if not Corporate Officer #1, was almost certainly aware of what was going on.

After all, it’s not as if Vince was really secretive of the fact he was a serial predator. The amount of “hiding in plain sight” promos and vignettes over the years put the likes of Jimmy Savile to shame.

Cool so its exactly like Sandusky and Penn State.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Wasnt Gewirtz bullied backstage for the sin of trying to maintain continuity in wrestling or was that someone else?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

It wasn’t a scrum it was a two man sprint for the ball and someone was injured during the first one