Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I hope this company burns to the ground and I hope Vince and everyone has horrible agonizing deaths but I'm too realistic to think any of that will actually happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The man poo poo on a woman against her will and kept her there. That is serial killer stuff

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Evil Badman posted:

Can we have a standing agreement to avoid speculation of other involved parties not named or alluded to in the documents until they're revealed? I don't think we need to start adding people to this mess for failing to make a statement in the first x hours of the news breaking.

no

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Like he would disrespect the sanctity of the SEX locker room like that on purpose

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

kalensc posted:

Everyone who aided and abetted Vince, especially anyone who either maintains significant authority within the industry or reaped the windfall of their abhorrent complicity, needs to be tried.

If VKM just walks away and ties everything up in courts until his overdue passing, then gently caress everything.

Welcome to America, my guy

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Again,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq8xEEdMdBc

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Sir Tonk posted:

Now is the time to change from wwe to wcw

Thanks to Tuesday Nitro MRT helped me do this 10 years ago. Maybe he should re-run it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

We should have an MRT appreciation thread or something

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

They never asked hard questions to WWE at press conferences before and this has only made the Hausman's of the world just double down on their cowardice

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Thankfully my friends are doing ok, just kind of in shock. Probably similar to how wrestlers felt after Jay Briscoe's death, someone who was really well liked in the field and very nice to everyone gone in an instant.

Big hugs to you and everyone for their loss, that's tragic

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Thanks all, it's much appreciated.

:love: love ya, man

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CM Punk is going to need a really wordy t shirt to get through this

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sonicice posted:

The Rumble is nearly sold out and it's happening whether you like it or not. Punk has a job to do so I don't find it that unreasonable that he's watching old rumble matches to prepare for that.

I'd like to see what some of you would do put in his position and not just sitting in front of your computer angry posting about it. I'm just sure you would all quit your jobs immediately and burn the world's supply of Slim Jims. :rolleyes:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq8xEEdMdBc