Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is once again my esteemed pleasure to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/ndr0VRq.mp4

This week has somehow felt like it took twice as long to get through than normal, especially today. But the rain is fading later tonight and I get to throw steaks on the grill for the first time in three weeks and I'm super excited. :)
Tomorrow is for cleaning and putting clothes together for a donation run. If the weather holds up I wanna see if we can catch football at the pub again.
Sunday is D&D where we might be doing a special one-off mystery scenario.

What plans await you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
hell yeah weekend!

uh, I got some new beers this afternoon, so might try them out!

still doing a bunch of cleaning

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

i'm beat after this week. i'm not doing anything this weekend. maybe cooking something nice

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

weekend plans:
eat a burg
work out twice
avoid nazis [failed at that last weekend]

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i aint doing poo poo this weekend

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
videos getting progressively more deranged lol

this weekend i'm probably gonna gently caress up installing a new car stereo. Got the wrong kind of LED tape in so idk if i'm gonna be able to work on the lamp but we'll see.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

rotor posted:

videos getting progressively more deranged lol

much like our posting

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

feedback is important!
I will try to refrain from making deranged intro videos in the future :tipshat:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
i dont believe anyone was complaining, no

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

wife and kid are going out of town so i'm going work on some projects and play some video games

probably going to use up some of the four dozen eggs we have to make deviled eggs too

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy weekend yall

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

no

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i'm gonna get a nice steak dinner with my old roommate tonight. tomorrow i will attend my sister in law's birthday at a ramen place

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

i aint doing poo poo this weekend

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i'm about to either exercise or cut out a pattern for a skirt idk

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Video Nasty posted:

feedback is important!

continue the slow descent into more derangement please and thank you

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Video Nasty posted:

dont u fuckin dare

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

well-read undead posted:

continue the slow descent into more derangement please and thank you

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010
it was a full moon tonight and clear sky so I biked along the Kent coast (Ramsgate to Margate) Didn't see a single soul the whole way.

tomorrow im doing a bigger ride and then also eating a burg, maybe two

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i was gonna do some photography over the weekend but it looks like instead i'll be compiling and flashing openwrt so that i can hopefully watch tv reliably

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

toiletbrush posted:

it was a full moon tonight and clear sky so I biked along the Kent coast (Ramsgate to Margate) Didn't see a single soul the whole way.

noice!

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

toiletbrush posted:

this is gorgeous!
how long was the ride and did you have to bundle up extra for the wind in that weather?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
a good week, closer to getting most of the early semester stuff done, wrapped up the workweek with a couple mario kart cups with coworkers, fun! lots going on this weekend, good pro wrestling, aus open finals, and hut hut conference finals. exciting!

there's no single digits and no blizzard and hopefully i have power all day tomorrow! looks like the fog has rolled in again so tonight may be major Zs. but we're lounging in pjs and getting ready to rustle up some dinner

i already took a nap and woke up more tired ( ._.)

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

hell yeah

planning to at least start the FF14 jigsaw I've had sitting behind me for months; otherwise, just the usual video games & shitposting

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I need to finish a whole unit in Duolingo before the end of the month to keep on pace for my yearly goal, so that'll be my weekend:

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

hell yeah, weekend.

this week was a loving slog. glad it’s over.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i managed to hit a new pothole on the beltway bad enough to damage a tire and i think a cv joint, this weekend off to a tremendous start.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

got a north coast brother thelonius and some fancy organic peanut butter cups, just put on killer elite staring james caan

2 minutes in and there’s a bad vd joke, this is a very 70s movie

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=y2PKEuIxbtEJ2YXZ

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Video Nasty posted:

this is gorgeous!
how long was the ride and did you have to bundle up extra for the wind in that weather?
Thanks! It’s a bit over an hour, some hills but piss easy and there’s loads of stop offs on the way (Captain Digby pub is great especially in summer) and then Margate has tons of great fish restaurants (Angela’s, Pearly Cow, Sargasso) Wind can be a shitter but was calm last night.

Rode Folkestone to Dover today along the cliffs, got global 4th fastest time ever on Strava on a technical descent :cool:

Hell yeah

toiletbrush fucked around with this message at 15:59 on Jan 27, 2024

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

:hmmyes:

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
we’re all recovering from colds here so i think it’ll be a pretty lazy weekend

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i'm ready to do nothing alllllll day. well, i'll probably clean the kitchen

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

think ill go back to bed and just rot for a while

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

c sat-am s: mini logins decided to start blasting away on her modren speak-and-spell type laptop/tablet at full volume before regular weekend wakeup time (8:08am)

my wife broke first (after 15 mins) and went to take her downstairs. a hot war broke out when mini refused to acknowledge that she did anything wrong and lost all tv privileges. i successfully placated the grumps with oven bacon and hash brown patties

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

love redpos shoutout at the end. perfect energy 10/10 no other notes

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
lol yospos ft. seinfeld

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
i know compiling openwrt is gonna take a long time so i don't wanna do it. and i refuse to use an existing image

lol nothings getting done today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Mrs. Nasty took off to get her toes done with her gal pal so I get to clean and do laundry then probably go get some lunch.