Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I had a dream that 8 years ago I put a radio on a train that intermittently played fake train announcements about goofy things, and then in the current (dream) day I got on a train and it was that same train and the radio was still there. These two cop-looking guys got on the same train and they were talking to each other about the fake announcements. One said "There have been like 9 posts in FYAD this week about these things" and they were trying to find the source of the announcements but they couldn't, even though the radio was just sitting on one of the seats right in front of them. I started to worry that they were going to figure out it was me who put it there and arrest me so I got off the train, but then I was in a big empty field in the middle of nowhere and a bunch of little kids were there fighting each other. Then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i dreamt i went to some old ladys big mansion and was supposed to do a job but didnt know what the job was. she was a sorta hoarder and had all these cabinets which i started looking through because digging through random stuff is fun. the cabinets were filled with all kinds of neat jewelry and other small items. the strangest things i found were palm sized flat stones that had crude etchings on their faces of clinical looking notes. one of the rocks had a watch face carved into it. the old lady eventually found me and thanked me for my time and the great job id done and started handing me envelopes stuffed with cash. it was a few different envelopes and had to be at least a few tens of thousands of dollars.

anyway the next day when i was walking my dog i found a quarter in the street. funny how dreams can predict the future like that.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
last night i dreamt somebody loved me

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

All three of us dreamed about finally being recognized for our hard work :unsmith:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont remember my dream from last night but the night before i dreamt i was on a train that was going up an impossibly steep incline in the mountains. there wasnt much else to it. i was scared and the other people on the train looked pretty freaked out too, but it kept going and the crew acted like it was just a normal train track even though it was like nearly vertical

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I dreamed about posting. Hey, sometimes dreams do come true

Puckanas
Dec 11, 2004

An extraordinary moron!
Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i smoke too much weed so i don't dream very much op

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

had a bad brain night. woke up a couple times from old trauma dreams

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

for some reason ive been dreaming again, and theyre vivid but fleeting

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

I quit a couple months ago and it made me start having dreams again and it rules

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

deep dish peat moss posted:

I quit a couple months ago and it made me start having dreams again and it rules

yeah when i do stop for a couple days i get absolutely wild vivid af dreams and they rule.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Weird unsolvable conspiracies, nonsensical human interactions, and abandoned mountain retreats. It was quite upsetting in original ways, and likely fueled by my real world fears and apprehensions. Or just moderate dehydration and lingering corn vs banana AI thread lore.

Sarah Cenia
Apr 2, 2008

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
i dreamed that I flushed the toilet and gross poopy water was coming up from the sink drain when I went to wash my hands and then also from some drain in the floor and the tub

Fish Appreciator
Nov 25, 2021
Stayed up late watching random episodes of Nathan for You. Dreamt about an episode where he had to invent some way to serve a steak dinner at a gym that doesn't allow outside food. The solution was to 1) get beef jerky from the vending machine and 2) hook some guy up to a blood machine that would pump his blood into the jerky causing it to rehydrate into steak. Steak dinner.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Fish Appreciator posted:

Stayed up late watching random episodes of Nathan for You. Dreamt about an episode where he had to invent some way to serve a steak dinner at a gym that doesn't allow outside food. The solution was to 1) get beef jerky from the vending machine and 2) hook some guy up to a blood machine that would pump his blood into the jerky causing it to rehydrate into steak. Steak dinner.

thats not a bad idea except for the part about using some guy's blood to rehydrate the beef jerky. you can rehydrate beef jerky just by soaking it in water, tho it would be much better with a broth or something flavorful. i think a better route would be arranging a new contract with the vending machine company, so that they sell those little juicebox-sized boxes of flavored bone broth, which people in the gym would probably appreciate and buy anyway, and using that to rehyrdate the jerky.

make your dreams come true!

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I dreamt I was asleep on the couch in the living room, and my dad’s disembodied booming voice asked me, “Werewolf, you need anything?” It woke me up in the dream, I looked around before looking down the hallway, and my dad came walking out of the bedroom and up to me before asking me again if I needed anything. I told him a confused, “No?”, and he said, “Alright, ya me voy (I’ll be back).” When he left and closed the door, I woke up.

My dad’s been gone for two years.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big tiddies op

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I had edibles yesterday, ask me again the day after tomorrow.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
A dream about my cat and my grandma, both in good health and alive again :unsmith:

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I was lying in the bed I slept in when I was four and something started banging hard on the closet door from the inside. Like, rattle the walls hard. Then I woke up.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

All kinds of poo poo, but there was one weird detour where I was driving a shopping cart from inside like it was a car with my daughter and mom through a weird open air mall-like space, and we drove past this restaurant that had like monster statues and halloween decor and I said "oh poo poo, we forgot all about the monster restaurant" and it was suddenly hilarious, we laughed and laughed.

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
had the fuckin teeth falling out one again. probably because i flossed too hard and my teeth were sore going to bed. i much preferred the previous night's where i got to go inside mass effect 2 and explore a secret level where i found huey and riley from the boondocks being attacked by a squirrel and was then interviewed on a podcast about my experience

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I was living happily in some kind of tribal village that had these cool "secret" underground rooms. But then half the village decided to leave elsewhere and for some reason I stayed, and the half that stayed decided to get really mad and attack the others that had left and sent me to go infiltrate the leavers in their modernized town as a journalist. When I got there some kid immediately came up to me and said the mayor was demanding to talk to me, and I started panicking because oh poo poo, he must know. So I went to his office which the inside of looked like my high school gym, and it turned out that the mayor just wanted me to sit with him in the front row for a basketball game because it would be good publicity (?) and then I woke up.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i dreamed i was browsing the forums and clicked on a thread about what i dreamt about last night and posted about how i dreamed that i was browsing the forums and clicked on a thread about what i dreamt about last night and posted about how i dreamed that i was browsing the forums and clicked on a thread about what i dreamt about last night and posted about how i dreamed that i was browsing the forums and clicked on a thread about what i dreamt about last night and posted about how i dreamed that i was browsing the forums and clicked on a thread about what i dreamt about last night and posted about how i dreamed that

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I smacked some butt. It was through very short shorts. Whatever my relationship was with the girl was such that it was a fine thing to do, but it was in an inappropriate place. I don't remember the repercussions OP, sorry

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I dreamed of a sexy woman with three foot long nipples and had a tremendous nocturnal emission

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

kntfkr posted:

last night i dreamt somebody loved me

was it a goose

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

I dreamt that I realised that 'dreamt' is the only word in the English language that ends with 'mt'.

timefly
Apr 29, 2008

Everyone on Earth was going to die from something like a gamma ray burst so I volunteered to be euthanized and have my corpse put on a spaceship which was functioning as a memorial for Earth civilization because they wanted some real human specimens on it. Technology was the same as IRL so there was no point trying to stay alive.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I was driving a Miata down a dirt road so fast that my only way to dodge oncoming cars was to ramp or do barrel rolls over them. Then I ended up a a barn where a guy showed me a cool helicopter but before I could fly it a creepy guy with a bag started stalking around and I had to jump in the Miata and leave.

Melatonin rules

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
I accidentally murdered someone and was trying to decide whether to run away or turn myself in. When I woke up this morning I told my wife she can not put on Dateline or 20/20 as we go to sleep anymore.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
I was on a vacation with my family in my teen/young adult years and we went to a big fancy hotel with a multi-bedroom suite, but my sisters found away into a utility space inside the walls and wouldn't come out so we decided to just give them space but when my older sister finally emerged it turned out that my younger sister had disappeared down into the sewer days ago and never came back. I frantically called 911 but I couldn't remember the name of the hotel so I ran into the lobby trying to find a sign or anything that would tell me where I was and then I woke up.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I accidentally murdered someone and was trying to decide whether to run away or turn myself in. When I woke up this morning I told my wife she can not put on Dateline or 20/20 as we go to sleep anymore.

Both my wife and I have the murdered someone and the law is closing in dream on occasion. Why would you considering turning yourself in tho? To Johnny Law? No thanks!!

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
gonna try real hard to dream something :sicknasty: tonight

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I had one of those "driving a car from the backseat" dreams but I was tearing rear end and driving like a skilled rear end mfer. All the traffic was going really slow like 30mph and I couldn't figure out why until I weaved through like a hundred cars and it turns out there were a group of people who intentionally caused a huge pileup to block the road to "keep people from passing us."

For some reason there wasn't a huge like wall of immovable traffic until I got there though. Cars were just driving really slow with good distance between them until I visibly saw the pileup then everyone came to a stop.

Anyway they picked up my car because they liked me and the bottom blew out so my feet were sticking out from under the backseat like the Flintstones and they "slotted" my car through a perfectly car shaped hole in the pileup. On the other side I decided not to drive and just double jumped over and over in midair until I was flying in the air with my Flintstones bare feet sticking out of the bottom of the car. Can't remember what happened after that.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Oops

Trilly Joel
Apr 27, 2023

`
A friend needed help cutting off a big piece of old bubbled up skin from his hand

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
I somehow became aware that some small apartment I sold 20 years ago, hadn't really been sold at all and I still owed all the rent and all the bills for it. I was now in the city and walked through a basement and up some rickety stairs and found the apartment front door slightly open. Inside the apartment was as I left it. The kitchen was warm and sunny but the living room somehow a lot bigger and there was now a big cutout and a staircase in the floor. Looking down I could see a whole other apartment with strangers I didn't recognize. I made sure to be real quiet so they wouldn't notice me as I snuck down those stairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

Rejection, loss, loneliness