Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
roboTHOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Take it to yospos smythe

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
thats right op they were called automata back then and they had huge asses, as presented in a documentary by yoko taro

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

thats a goddamn gundam

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Romebot of the 7 hills

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
May I present NASA's incredibly gimpy robot RoMan

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Weka posted:

Rome may not have had robots but the ancient Greeks did. Here is the Automate Therapaenis or Automatic Maid. It could wheel around maybe and mix you a nice bowl of wine and water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FuUx1zIGk8

The motion is caused by the retarded fall of a weight

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019
Oh lordy, who had that as their redtext for a few years. I'm trying to remember it.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Weka posted:

May I present NASA's incredibly gimpy robot RoMan

ah the Fully Integrated Security Technetronic Officer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

nice obelisk idiot has issued a correction as of 06:10 on Feb 11, 2024