Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Cowboys

Go Chiefs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I dislike Ray Lewis

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

that’s the Kawalimus way

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

The "Administrative timeout" is "We must find a way to fix the game so the Chiefs make the Super Bowl".

i'm okay with this

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oh my

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Man did the Halo show ever improve beyond 'routine scifi for fans of the game'?

I honestly didn't think it would get another season

i didn't think fans of the game even liked it since it did it's own story and largely ignored a lot of what was in the games

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Bjork Bjowlob posted:

Ah, good to know it's safe to continue ignoring

I watched the first episode or two at a friend's house and it looked rather shoddy and I just didn't care enough to :filez: since I wasn't paying for Paramount+

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:tviv:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Professor Funk posted:

This game is shaping up to be absolutely batshit and that owns

I'm here for :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:, baby

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:boom::boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shindragon posted:

This is gonna come down to the wire aint it

Mahomes vs Jackson TV trivia contest?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Passing TD.

Rushing TD.

Next up: QB sneak TD.

Half-Back Option

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Omar Lamar comin'!

Lamar comin' poopin'

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Jesus

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Grittybeard posted:

What, are they going to put in Blaine Gabbert to do it?

whoa there mothefucker

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

Mahomes has unlocked ball control mode.

Somewhere, Bill Parcells and Ottis Anderson are smiling

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:boom:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
oh god, ads for Super Bowl ads

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Vertical Lime posted:

super bowl ads are not for us

i miss Bud Bowl

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

It’ll be fun if Goff out duels Mahomes at least

Their 54-51 duel in 2018 was maybe the greatest game I've ever seen

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Quiet Feet posted:

Did I miss the page where we all say "gently caress the Cowboys?"

any page can be a "gently caress the Cowboys" page

gently caress the Cowboys

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mr. Nice! posted:

I bet the previous record was Tony Romo v Peyton Manning where dallas put up 49 and lost.

That game was also hilarious for Peyton's bootleg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
that was a first down by Kelce

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:lol:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a helpful bear posted:

Lamar paying tribute to Brad Johnson

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the (former) Patriot

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol CBS cut off the crowd mike to stop the bullshit chant

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Kelce slightly open there lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

:lmao: Kelce finding the soft spots

:wiggle:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a.lo posted:

lol Smith again

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Dango Bango posted:

lol this Halo show looks so drat dumb

it somehow looks more mediocre than the tie in novels from 20 years ago, which were nothing special but were at least mildly entertaining when I racing through every paperback I could in high school. At least those had some moments in them.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

wilderthanmild posted:

As a Browns fan I think the Ravens should definitely get rid of Lamar. He's definitely holding them back.

Lamar for Watson, one for one

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Kawalimus posted:

Not interested whatsoever so no opinion

there's birds in it probably, and jackals are kinda bird like aliens

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Jawaan Taylor is loving awful lol

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
hey it's that movie kiimo worked on

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
"purple plunge" sounds like an awful sexual position

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol wtf happened there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

The Glumslinger posted:

NFL has an ad glorifying Chad Johnson, but stil penalizes WR for celebrating

every commercial break for every sport is half gambling ads, yet god help the players if they so much as see one of the apps themselves