Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Kai from the Halo show is probably one of the more entertaining characters I've seen in Sci-fi for a while. She just loves kicking rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
You'll believe a man can fly

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Gangringo posted:

When you just got the game and haven't unlocked all the fighters

Dear god that's exactly the look isn't it

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

MJeff posted:

Man.

These guys just really, really don't wanna make a show about Master Chief runnin' around fightin' aliens on Halo, huh.

At least they're doing Reach this season. And apparently not just in the last episode either. They really need to get to the drat fireworks factory though.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
If the trajectory continues as it is right now the discourse around Lamar is going to be insufferable.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
That looks moist

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
Oh wow. They just can't get out of their own way

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

corn on the cop posted:

stop reaching for the loving pylon you stupid loving idiots

What's the worst than can happ... Oh. Right.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

Lamb vindaloo. With garlic naan.

Goat is a fun option is available for vindaloo or even something a little more mild

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

Goat is great but I have to be in a mood to pick meat off bones to order it.

Yeah, it can be a hassle. Some places do it boneless and cubed and that's just a delight. What is not a delight? The Ravens.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Silly Burrito posted:

Jesus Christ, tickets for the Super Bowl are $6700+ without fees.

I've accepted that I'm only going to go to a Super Bowl if I get a corporate hook up. Club seats for a Super Bowl would be sick as hell though.

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Kirios posted:

Gogogogogogo

You gotta move faster than this

They've given up

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005
I like how the smart watch in that ad had the time as 10:08, keeping that same tradition from analogue watches

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Are those like sexy GoBots?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J33uk
Oct 24, 2005

Anderson Koopa posted:

Andy Reid has had quite the late career resurgence, huh?

Well he's not putting his effort into parenting is he