Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA
Many people are saying Brock Purdy right now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i'm not saying brock purdy

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

poo poo!!!!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Jock Turdy

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Manoueverable posted:

Again, the Seahawks made the playoffs for years but they were never the best team in the conference any of those years and it's now well-documented that the interception utterly shattered the trust in the locker room, it was basically a shambling corpse for the better part of a decade after. Losses like these destroy teams.

loling that the rest of the league is praying that the team built on grit and tenacity lets something like this destroy the team

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

loling that the rest of the league is praying that the team built on grit and tenacity lets something like this destroy the team

people hate true good guys. they're hoping for something to tear the Lions down, and grasping at straws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Papercut posted:

Many people are saying Brock Purdy right now

b-rock the islamic shock