Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Love da lions let's go lions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I bet the insane clown posse are at the game today

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
things keep getting chippy in these foobaw games

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
SNOIL HCTIB

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
RUN ESTABLISHED

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
whats gonna be the goff to goof ratio tn

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
LIONMS BITCH

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
every lions td should have faygo blasting out of cannons at 49ers fans

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
beautiful hit

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
heh more like forty-whiners

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Always bet on Sun God

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
YEAH LIONS BUITCH

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lmao okay that was blatant

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
L I O N S
B I T C H

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I do not remember there being commercials for super bowl commercials until this year what the gently caress how long has this been happening?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

indigi posted:

you don't remember Bud Bowl commercials in the early 90s?

I mean super bowl commercials have been a thing of course but I wasn't aware that there were also hype commercials for THOSE that aired in the weeks leading up to the super bowl

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
Makin some victory fudge rn to celebrate deez loims

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
sticky hands cheat enabled

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
i cant seem to find the broadcast delay setting on my youtube tv browser window in Chrome. Maybe it doesn't exist for desktop?

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
as a falcons fan im getting a sinking feeling of dread

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
oh noooooo

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
im so sorry detroit

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
*flashing back to 28-3 and also to the 1 yard line interception chokejob by russell wilson*

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
what an insane disintegration lmfao

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
if this were a madden game it would be making people restart the game yelling about cheap madden AI bullshit

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
how is this team so loving bad at tackles, are they all made out of tissue paper

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
this is how we get the robocop universe isnt it? the city riots itself into martial law after this loss and we get robocops activated

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
the lions wont have a chance to lions this hard again for another 32 years

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
if that had been an interception ford field would've combusted

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

swickles posted:

I hate to be all "run the dang bawl" but please just run the dang bawl.

they ran the ball and had a butt fumble lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I feel so loving bad for lions fans rn

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
ill watch the super bowl just because if the chiefs lose, the meltdowns about taylor swift are going to be spectacular. she wont have anything to do with it, but it's going to happen anyway

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
i dont remember when or if i have ever seen a successfully recovered onside kick.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
for detroit fans this game is their 2016 election

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Manoueverable posted:

The Seahawks never came close again after the interception. Losing like that is locker room poison.

losing several of the key players that made that possible certainly didn't help either, it threw off the team composition bigly

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Manoueverable posted:

Did the Falcons ever recover after 28-3?

we need another chris chandler and jamal anderson, the dirty birds will fly again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
honestly with the 28-3 game i have always viewed that less as a falcons failing and more "Tom Brady is a supernatural talent with a football and things that should not be possible to do are somehow insanely simple and easy for him to do, consistently, all over your favorite team when it matters most"

He did this poo poo for like 19 years. I really dont like that thomas brady but he existed on a football dimension that was just above everyone else (and was a big fuckin wet saggy cheater too)