Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
drat the Lions are going to win this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Man sorry Lions fans this really blows.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

fsif posted:

Unpopular opinion: I will still watch the Super Bowl

Yeah i dont get the hate for the 49ers. Lots of cool players who deserve a ring.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

i dont remember when or if i have ever seen a successfully recovered onside kick.

Its insanely hard since they changed some of the rules a few years back

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

HonorableTB posted:

honestly with the 28-3 game i have always viewed that less as a falcons failing and more "Tom Brady is a supernatural talent with a football and things that should not be possible to do are somehow insanely simple and easy for him to do, consistently, all over your favorite team when it matters most"

He did this poo poo for like 19 years. I really dont like that thomas brady but he existed on a football dimension that was just above everyone else (and was a big fuckin wet saggy cheater too)

The Julio Jones catch followed up by somehow playing themselves out of FG range was definitely a falcons failing. Even with the great comeback effort the game should have been over there with conservative play unless missed FG.