Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Purdy isn’t even very good but he’s something even more powerful. Lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
See the packers dragged their collapse out. Lions got right to the point.

Efficient

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Get this, that poo poo is stupid

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

RandomHodge posted:

Two excellent rebuttals, I’m convinced

The Bucs literally went for 2 last week when they could have been down 7 because the stats said so.

It’s insanely dumb

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I do not care about drops and that is silly cope to pretend that only one team ever deals with drops

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

wyoak posted:

Those games were nothing alike, unless you’re just saying it’s impossible to come back after losing a close playoff game

I mean it looks like most of the coaching staff is getting poached so I think it’s closer than you might think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Gully Foyle posted:

It's hilarious how doom and gloom some folks are after the Lions best season in like 60 years. Goff is still young, they have a fantastic set of rookies and young players at all sorts of positions, and like one weak spot to fix up. Sure losing Ben Johnson will suck, but they have the culture and mentality to win through tough times now.

Goffs about to hit 30 he’s not young by any stretch