Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
Lions, Bitch if no one said it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

:( moody…

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Kirios posted:

Friend I highly recommend getting a modern OTA antenna for this purpose. You can get a good indoor one for 30-40 bucks.

Not to mention the quality of the feed is way better.

Yep. $20 and you get free HDTV for life.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

this is insane

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Coaaab posted:

well, in the next hour and a half, we'll either see one of the most unexpected routs by an underdog or one of the greatest comebacks in nfl playoff history

:cheers: us content enjoyers are feasting

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I have no idea how to process this

honestly same lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

so everyone who lost to the 49ers so far are frauds right? cowboys, eagles?

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Mental Hospitality posted:

DMC main campus, friend. It's an exciting place! Someone coded right at 7:28. No grit.

DMC always seems like suuuuch a poo poo show whenever my wife would need a ride there lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

glad they went for it

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Someday I'll re-read Dune. I read it in high school once because my dad liked it and I remember very little about it except Herbert had some...ideas.

The first Dune is the least insane and most fun. The rule of thumb reading the series is to go until you think a book wasn’t as good as previous ones, and stop there.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

4th quarter vomeback lions… no hope. this game is all over…

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Comfortador posted:

Yeah we're spiralling for sure. This is where Dan earns his cred if he can settle them down and focus them

yep

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

I think the Lions will still win. I’m basing this off their relatively dominant first half and the defense adjusting to CMC. I am uncertain but I feel like the Lions won’t let us down.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Bip Roberts posted:

Detroits biggest problem is that this was definitely a one-off season with Goff and he's going to regress a ton next year

bwuuuhhhhh

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

WoodrowSkillson posted:

It's extremely rare for a team to win a championship in their first playoff appearance in a decade. Almost every single team has to have some kind of playoff success first in order to attract the number of players needed to actually win a championship. This is an extremely young team and there is no reason to completely abandon all hope just because of one bad half.

y'all, lions this year were so good it made woodrowskillson a lions optimist. y'all doomerposters should be fuckin ashamed. hell yeah king :cheers:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Car Hater posted:

The ball off the helmet was unlucky, that fumble though, ugh. And all the goofy deep passes, why. Peak Lions, Peak Lions

nah that's the thing! it was bad but it was like, poo poo teams do, and things teams recover from. there's genuinely something real here

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

The Taxman posted:

People complaining about doomerism for the lions have to understand that believing the worst will always happen and your sports teams will loving suck forever is the only way MI sports fans cope with reality

Can't be disappointed, just reassured

im not complaining! sincerely, i think tonight any doomerism is okay. just tomorrow, remember some real good poo poo is happening

and i'm a MI sports fan, i was just rewarded with Good Karma and Great Vibes this year .. proof that the universe bends towards justice

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

thank you. in return, as part of our continued meta alliance, i will root for the San Francisco 49ers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

loling that the rest of the league is praying that the team built on grit and tenacity lets something like this destroy the team

people hate true good guys. they're hoping for something to tear the Lions down, and grasping at straws