Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Jared Goff?
This poll is closed.
JARED GOFF 33 45.83%
Jared Goof 14 19.44%
MCDC 9 12.50%
Purdy Good 16 22.22%
Total: 72 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

remember when they had gould

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i feel like this entire season has shown the emerging ineffectiveness of the 4 man rush like no other season has

CapnAndy posted:

oh god we need to figure out who philly is hiring so we can break into his house and turn off his tv
kellen moore

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

kellen moore is being hired as eagles OC am I missing a bit here or did people not know

and vic fangio is the DC

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CapnAndy posted:

if it's official I didn't know that
not official but expected as reported last night

it was the same deal with vic fangio and then the eagles tweeted it out later

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

what if Drunk History but half the show was old comedians whining about how woke society is

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

49ers getting yac'ed to death

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that's a flat out whiff by the RT

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

interesting time to use a sonic the hedgehog sound for your own player getting hurt

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

weren't the 49ers kind of in this position last week. it's going to be up to detroit's defense to close in the 2nd half

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

please stop with the teasers for super bowl commercials, they haven't been good in 20 years

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i wouldn't normally call a game in the first half but that giveup on 3rd and 18 feels like it will have a massive demoralizing effect on a game that's already spiraling out of the 49ers' control

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is some Eagles-rear end defense from SF

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

yea just run it you have all 3 TOs

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

indigi posted:

shouldn't have called that timeout so early if you were just gonna kick
49ers are just gonna kneel regardless

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

as someone who doesn't watch broadcast TV, half of the shows on FOX sound made up

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

patrick mchomes??

is gronk's CTE setting in

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

that's a game saving catch

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

STOP ADVERTISING SUPER BOWL COMMERCIALS

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

if the lions move forward, goff has to calm the gently caress down in the pocket

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

drop

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the lions are not bitching right now

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FAUXTON posted:

the niners closed a 17 point gap in like 7 mins lol
some real reggie miller poo poo

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dejan Bimble posted:

Which is a good reason to not give up hope. That's just some random rear end poo poo. It's not like they ran the ball up the field for 2 tds. They just lucked into them. Detroit is still playing better football. Time to JUst Win BABY
detroit WAS playing better football. the 49ers made adjustments at the half and detroit has not been able to figure it out

game momentum is a real thing regardless of how intangible it is. detroit has no experience at this big of a stage and they're going to play more and more pressed at this rate

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the yips are real too, and detroit has them

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

it's very funny that goff is not going to be responsible for the lions choking

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

this is still not as funny as the Bills literally Wide Righting like the bills of old

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

loooked like a hold by 65

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

euphronius posted:

Like 20 mins ago Purdy and Kyle were looking for jobs next year
i don't think they would fire kyle for an NFCCG loss

and also he clearly made halftime adjustments

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

from yips to luck

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

nfl teams going to seriously reconsider the 4th down math this offseason

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Dejan Bimble posted:

Which is a good reason to not give up hope. That's just some random rear end poo poo. It's not like they ran the ball up the field for 2 tds. They just lucked into them. Detroit is still playing better football. Time to JUst Win BABY

surf rock posted:

Yeah, the 49ers have gotten a couple of big breaks, but I think this is still Detroit's game to lose. They've been outplaying San Fran all night outside of two plays. SF shouldn't have won last week, and they're not going to win this week.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

we now see the result of teams listening to TFF. they go for it on 4th down twice, they fail twice. they run the ball and fumble it

meanwhile the teams going to the superbowl called a lot of passing plays and scrambles

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CharlestheHammer posted:

Get this, that poo poo is stupid
yea i feel like the 4th down stats have not been getting updated, because there's been a lot of 4th down stops in the NFL this year. and maybe the only team that was converting them with any consistent success was Philly with the tush push

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i always think you should take the FG as soon as you get within your kickers range when you're down by 10, so you can conserve timeouts and have more time for the final drive

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

sweet thursday posted:

What do the numbers nerds have to say about having an extra 3 points right now
hhrrmm well you see based on our 4th down data (from 1957-2021) teams have a 45% chance to succeed so you have to go for it every time of course

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

they should have done some Boise State poo poo in this second half if they wanted to win. i'm talking statue of liberty, i'm talking laterals after the catch

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kirios posted:

It's not *entirely* over yeah?
it is, 49ers can run it out

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i've seen ladybugs land near me all the time, what makes brandon so special

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Bip Roberts posted:

Detroits biggest problem is that this was definitely a one-off season with Goff and he's going to regress a ton next year
this is the exact time that you draft a qb in the 2nd/3rd round to give them time to develop