Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
PWG Mystery Vortex 20

Daniel Garcia vs Mike Bailey 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the PWG Title

And

IWTV 100 08.08.2021

The Daniel Garcia Vs. Wheeler Yuta 60 Minute Iron Man Match for the IWTV Independent title.

Glass Punkbull 141 fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jan 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

For this tournament, I'm going to watch every single match featured in this tournament as they come up, and I advise everyone to fo the same.*

*Dunno about WWE. We'll see.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

It was close but I gave it to BCC/Shota vs. CHAOS/Tanahashi. On one hand you have Ospreay's character work and the sheer brutality of the striking, but I was sold on the tag team match when Mox started bleeding for no reason. Still, very close.

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

Can't believe The Miz blew up a bus.