Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Nomination: Akito vs ASUKA - July 15, 2019 (DDT Wrestle Peter Pan)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSrH4TuKq1I

--

Nomination: HARASHIMA vs. Yuji Okabayashi - November 21, 2021 (DDT D-Oh Grand Prix 2021 II)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFTeG18u-kI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if it's not too much trouble you could remove one of my nominations and replace it with the above match on the grounds that it probably deserves to be in the tournament more. if not no big deal

edit:

talking about Kenoh vs Katsuhiko Nakajima - October 3, 2021 (N1 Victory 2021 Finals)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXvzh9y3oz8

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jan 30, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if anyone opens threads and reads the last post only then the voting has begun. look up a little bit

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i changed my mind after voting but changed it back. perfect

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

changed my mind again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this latest vote went back and forth early, with a surge by one side most recently. it's still a close one right up the rear end. every vote counts big so vote now. here's that match-up link again

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there has now been a second minor surge just as wild as the first. get in there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my goodness

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

an off-site consortium has been manufactured to avoid further incorrect results. just kidding. vpn voting has begun to avoid further incorrect results. just kidding. it was an accident due to the new 4-way voting format. or it was changed to make it easier to vote. just kidding. i don't know

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is a close'n'
so let's get some votes in

five hours remain!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

earnestly voting against my nomination on this one but just a little bit (remember to count it as 0.4 of a vote)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i vote against both of these. return of HARASHIMA vs. Yuji Okabayashi

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

voting for the tie has a gravity to it so in multiple tie matchups maybe the last x amount of hours are just sudden death where the next option to pull ahead automatically wins even though there is still time to vote left. unless you don't want to do that. i should have asked if that sort of thing isn't ideal. i should have figured out if people don't love it before trying to talk about getting rid of something. big error

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Mar 14, 2024

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

good storylines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it seems that it most likely won't change the outcome but i have voted for a match that i thought was a different match. i won't let that happen again and i apologize. i'm going to the inferno