Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Love both of these but hangman omega just has so much weight to it.

At what point during the tournament do we get a match Mizzle Assault Ant hasn't reviewed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Poor Gunther never stood a chance

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Have to give this one to gage / cardona. A match with no right to be as good as it was, happening at exactly the right place at exactly the right time. Lightning in a bottle and an energy that I feel like both contestants (and the promotion) will struggle to ever capture again.

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Vote unchanged. I want the god, the king, h8 club, eastern block to get his flowers

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Despy jun Kasai too good. Promo of the year immediately after it as well

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Notable: cagematch malcontent Mizzle Assault Ant gave Despy vs Kasai a 10

quote:

Mizzle Assault Ant wrote on 17.04.2023:
[10.0] "Do I think this is one of the greatest matches of all time? No, not really. However, is it an extremely good match worthy of a 10 and some good recognition? Well, I have to say yes to that. It was brutal but treated the brutality with respect, told a story, and both guys were fully into their roles. Jun Kasai looked like a monster from hell and Despe looked as great as he could ever hope to."

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Swerve Hanger 1 is so so good. It's a shame that as time goes by it'll largely be remembered in the shadow of the (maybe slightly better?) death match. Might have to sit down and watch all three again in one sitting

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Edward Mass posted:

It's currently a tie, and you're not going to like what my decision is if this Second Chance match ends in a tie. Or maybe you will, brother.

was gonna vote but might just let this one play out now brother

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Naito Ospreay for sure - I'm sure I'll get a chance to vote for anoother death triangle / elite match at some point though