Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
And to think Jericho missed that match because he was up in DC instead. :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Complaining about a tag match being too much of a spot-fest is like complaining about salt for being too salty.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

He gave Danielson vs. Okada II a 10/10 rating.

Guy's probably not that hot on Ospreay, which is understandable.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Me understanding Mizzle Assault Ant after continuously finding myself in a minority on Cagematch for not liking post-Brawl Out Punk:

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

Punch McLightning posted:

I have rated over 5000 matches on Cagematch. MAA is currently at 11,711, with 2592 of them (22.1%) as 10s. For comparison, 3% of my match ratings are 10s..

And I felt a bit generous having 4% of matches as 10s.

(The most generous 10 compared to the inmates I've given was Superkliq vs. Christian and Jurassic Express; the least generous goose-egg was Cody vs. Roman, thanks a lot Solo Sikoa :mad:.)