Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Go Shiozaki vs Kazuyuki Fujita (NOAH 3-29-20)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qr1Dapd1_w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Voted for the most based match of this round, the Parking Lot Brawl. Will vs Zack was incredible, INCREDIBLE I SAY, but it didn't have the EMOTION of the Brawl.

Also, Meltzer giving 5 stars to a TV backstage brawl match:lol:nuff said

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

There will plenty of 5 star cagematches in AEW, sounds insane to say but true, but that DDT reverse deathmatch was a once in a lifetime thing.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Shut up. Just give me this this one time.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

Possibly the easiest choice of the thread so far - FTR/Briscoes all the way, baby.

You say that, but I'm over here white-knuckling my keyboard trying to decide.

gently caress it, I'm giving Sheamus his roses

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Super tough call on this one, having watched both, but I'm going with how they made me feel by the end, and the ending & DB promo afterwards in the Ironman match had me feeling EVERYTHING.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Went with that MDK all day, murder death kill gang, for all the boys locked in the fuckin' cell Eastern bloc, the fuckin' Hate Club (rest in peace Big Nate Hatred and rest in peace his brother Justice Pain), and you know what it is...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Despy Kasai aftermatch stuff legit made me tear up and had me shouting to no one in particular "THIS IS WHAT WRESTLING IS GODDAMN YOU!"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Was this the Gargano match that had the hand reaching out cinema stuff? Doesn't matter, the Tag match was incredible

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

C. Everett Koop posted:

Walter/Ilja was an absolute banger and received universal praise when it first happened. It's a shame it'll get swept aside in this forum's anti-WWE sentiment because it truly deserves to be among the absolute best matches in recent history.

That match was so good, it transcends WWE filth

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

This Ospreay fella sure has alot of good matches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Sorry Titan & Wato, but if not now for invisible wrestlers, then when?