Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Voted for Suzuki/Ibushi because that match has already become legend, even with the clap crowd, whereas Fenix v Omega was just a five star awesome affair. You have to split hairs when youre talking best matches ever and I know if Fenix and Omega run it back it will be even better.

Edit: also even on cagematch land of the most elitist trolling dorks the lowest rating for it is a 7.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
The reference to Gargano/Cole made me guffaw.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

kalensc posted:

Yo what the gently caress did Takahashi finish Ospreay with in that goddamn match

(fuzzy shots off a facebook vid which had the match ad-free lol)

Time Bomb 2, a leg hook Emerald Flowsion

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

quote:

TSwifty - 5.0
"The first 7 or so minutes of this was painfully mediocre and boring. They traded strikes and brawled around for a bit outside the ring. Gunther's work on top consisted almost entirely of chops. At least 90% of his offense were chops with the rest of them being a couple kicks and power moves. I've always thought Gunther was overrated as "the best striker in wrestling" but since coming to WWE (specifically the main roster) his offense has rarely looked this poor. That's not to say all of his strikes lack impact, but many of them are light and underwhelming. That was one of my biggest issues with this match. Gunther's offense wasn't impressive, and now his lack of creativity is more noticeable. Sheamus' eventual comeback in the middle of the match wasn't anything great either. The finishing stretch consisted of more strikes, a few unconvincing power moves from Gunther (his shotgun dropkick and powerbomb looked outright bad). A very poor attempt at a strong style match. **1/2"

There's been so many troll 0 votes that this stands out as both not a troll and literally wrong in every single sentence. Not that Gunthers advancing here but holy gently caress who is this person?

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
Voting Iwatani match because while WALTER/Ilja was brilliant and five stars and the best WWE natch if that year it was not as good as their first match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
But an opportunity to vote against SANADA