Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Hello. Big Y has them. I got some. They should just have them all the time but they don't which is lame. As always gently caress you Dunkin' Donuts. (NO I WILL NOT CALL IT DUNKIN gently caress YOU)

edit: Oh look what you did to my poor title, oh well.

edit 2: Paczki

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Jan 30, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Paczki.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

500excf type r posted:

I got some assorted paczki the other day at big y. I didn't eat them all so I shared them with my goats and they liked them a lot.

In the fancier bougie big y's like in tolland or I assume West Hartford in you can get poke bowls made at the sushi counter which could be a pro tip if you're into that sort of thing

If I'm going to West Hartford and wanted sushi I'd go to Maruichi Japanese Food & Deli. I also went to West Hartford to go to a place with mochi donuts (Cha Papi) next to A Dong supermarket I went in and saw 0 penises though. As far as poke goes, there's a poke bowl place by the Avon Whole Foods, but I've never been.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 19:26 on Jan 30, 2024

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

This has been a terrible day as I paczki I had were finished yesterday. I have given up hope, civilization is a relic of the past.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Feb 1, 2024

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Got more, eating an apple one.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I had 2 more. Donuts are good for me right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

My Spirit Otter posted:

hey man, you cant say this. its pakistani

How loving dare you say there's something I a white guy can't say!