Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
D&C you ever get the brownies from Big Y? Not the ones in hard plastic but the ones they make in-store wrapped in cellophane and they’re $5.99 for 4 brownies? Those are some good fuckin brownies man. Love Big Y.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

If I'm going to West Hartford and wanted sushi I'd go to Maruichi Japanese Food & Deli. I also went to West Hartford to go to a place with mochi donut (Cha Papi) next to A Dong supermarket I went in and saw 0 penises though. As far as poke goes, there's a poke bowl place by the Avon Whole Foods, but I've never been.

Thanks for reminding me I need to hit up A Dong for CNY lotus cookies op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mozi posted:

this is it

and it's everything i ever dreamed it could be

Yep. Big Y is the best grocery store and deserving of this wonderful thread.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Big Y fish n chips is another delicious meal you can get at Big Y. Fried fresh while u shop.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Dunk a dill donut dunkaccino

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
They are still available at your neighborhood Big Y op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011