Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
But how?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Best I can do is stand on the street corner outside the WTC for months telling everyone who could listen about the disaster that's going to befall America in excruciating detail.

I most probably will be dishevelled and in various states of undress.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

get bush jr so deep into golf and mountain bikes that he forgets to even run for prez

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Have you considered if you went back in time and stopped 9/11 then everything went even worse and so everyone goes back again and stops themselves from stopping 9/11 ever considered that HUH?

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The answer’s simple

We kill the wright brothers

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
lol, I'd be way to busy going back in time to a certain Circle K and having some excellent adventures with some excellent dudes.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Going back to 570 AD and, using a portable DVD player and a few copies of Veggie Tales, teaching Mohammed to love our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
I'd crash it into Al Qaeda headquarters op

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

weg posted:

I'd crash it into Al Qaeda headquarters op

The Twin Towers can't fly :rolleyes:

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I call Tora Bora and make a deal

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hmm, that's an interesting idea. exactly how would someone make america not deserve 9/11?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just kill Hitler and prevent WWII OP. Then the USA & Russia wouldn't enter into a cold war and pump weapons and money into the middle east terrorist groups?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'd use the time machine to go back in time to December 16th 1903 and murder Orville and Wilbur Wright

Check mate terrorists

e:fb. I should have refreshed.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

fuctifino posted:

I'd use the time machine to go back in time to December 16th 1903 and murder Orville and Wilbur Wright

Check mate terrorists

You should go back in time and beat that other guy to the post.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

fuctifino posted:

Check mate terrorists

As if zeppelins wouldn’t have slowly plowed into the towers anyway.

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

i heard that if they covered the entire building in pig carcasses then crashing into it wouldn't be haram and the hijackers would miss out on going to valhalla

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Kill the Wright brothers

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

dr_rat posted:

lol, I'd be way to busy going back in time to a certain Circle K and having some excellent adventures with some excellent dudes.

if you had a time machine, you could cruise through a shitload of airport bars in August 2001, find some Air Marshals and make friends with them, and then convince them to arrest the terrorists in the airport.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If everyone thinks killing the Wright brothers is the correct solution then I think we should go that direction. So many posters can't be wrong!

Narzack
Sep 15, 2008
I think you'd be morally obligated to prevent America.

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
go back to around 2000BCE and dismantle the abrahamic cults raving insanely about monotheism, while they still are in small numbers.

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

skip everyone's calendars one day ahead while they're asleep on 9/10

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Narzack posted:

I think you'd be morally obligated to prevent America.

Look I'm all about preventing the breaking up of Pangea but think you'd need more than just a time machine to do that.

Time machine and just a shitload of duct tape? Maybe.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Sorry OP, I'm already handing off a sports almanac to my younger self in the late eighties

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ElectricSheep posted:

Sorry OP, I'm already handing off a sports almanac to my younger self in the late eighties

This but working a shitload of overtime in the early nineties to buy a fuckton of Amazon stock at a buck a share.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Just fix a few hanging chads in Florida, bing bang, world peace.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Look, I was 19 in 2001. I got a lot of my own poo poo from back then to fix.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Id probably just call in a warning to the towers op, so they can get out of the way

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I'm gonna be honest, I'm probably just gonna take a couple millions from the lottery or the stock market and then gently caress off and try to get laid with my futuristic charm and high-tech gadgets. You can still send me, boss. But you do need to manage your expectations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

GABA ghoul posted:

I'm gonna be honest, I'm probably just gonna take a couple millions from the lottery or the stock market and then gently caress off and try to get laid with my futuristic charm and high-tech gadgets. You can still send me, boss. But you do need to manage your expectations.

Short airline stocks!

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

wasn't this thread a college humor sketch

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Jan 30, 2024

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I'd just go back to my conception and keep rolling the dice until my genes were better. Then maybe smother baby hitler.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
The pacifist answer, like ensuring that Hitler got into art school, would simply be to reestablish the Caliphate so that bin Laden had no grievances.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Sorry only using my time machine to correct mistakes in my own life. American foreign policy is on its own.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I've seen this movie. Al Qaeda sends back a time traveler to stop you from stopping 9/11.

There's a big dramatic car chase and fight at the end.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Radio Paranoia posted:

The Twin Towers can't fly :rolleyes:

The World Trade Center was a time machine? Why didn't it stop 9/11???

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm going back so far that I prevent the advent and invention of war.

9/11 defeated.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

I'm going back so far that I prevent the advent and invention of war.

9/11 defeated.

No war was ever declared related to 9/11

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’ve redirected the asteroid that hit 65 million years ago so we’re all cool dinosaur people right now. You’re welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Call in a bomb threat, lol.