Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Go back to 1913 and bring a history book of the 20th century with me along with enough gadgets to prove that I was from the future. Explain to the crown heads of Europe that if they got into a war it would be a murderous mess that would lead to a second murderous mess that was even bigger.

Strangle communism and Fascism in the cradle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I had an idea for a Dr. Who episode where the inhabitants of an alien planet decide that the Doctor was obligated to stop some disaster of their own making. They then took that further and convicted him in abstentia of failing to stop every dead that had occurred in the History of their plane. Because he could have possibly saved any life in any part of time but had not saved all.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

The Timecop movie had the interesting premise of a police force created to keep people from changing the past.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

The Europeans had farm animals which meant they spent more time around different diseases than were endemic to these animals. The link between Cowpox and Smallpox is pretty famous. They also had been exposed to everything coming out of the other continents as diseases traveled trade routes.

NA were exposed to none of that.