Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Is this an Instax safe space? Bought a secondhand SQ6 and it’s been a delight despite hard drugs being cheaper than the filmpack.

I had initially thought I’d get a Polaroid proper but figured to take a smaller dip in with a format I already purchase, as I have the mobile printer. Once I’m feeling a bit more confident navigating the camera’s quirks (and oh boy there are MANY), I might just fully plunge in with more cameras and film formats than I know what to do with.

I like having the Instax mobile printer to ensure consistent quality, but I think it’s psychologically better for me to have to learn how to navigate a camera with its peccadilloes and understand that not everything is perfect and I can’t be obsessing over it.

Anyway, cat tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

If anyone knows how to rig some form of remote for an SQ6 please let me know, I’d love to not have shaky hands

E: apologies for potato quality, I guess postimg fiddles with them

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Megabound posted:

I especially like the cat at the start of the 2nd row
That’s Mickel, a sweetie who joined my little family in Feb. He is always meowing, but it’s not a meow as so much as it’s this disgruntled trumpet purr. My little Satchmo man.

His fur is indeed quite short and coarse, I think he’s got something mixed in him.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
A marble tabby I believe! My Rai is one, ol’ stripey bastard.

And semi related I might be getting a 20 pack of Square film for a solid discount :woop:. Choosing Square has accidentally worked really well picking up film secondhand because turns out no one reads the package for what film their camera takes!