Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Velocity Raptor posted:

People who are more knowledgeable than me regarding finance stuff:

I'm pretty sure his judgement can't be discharged in bankruptcy, right? If he is somehow able to get a loan to pay the judgement, can he discharge that in bankruptcy?

I have been told that paying a non-dischargeable debt and then declaring bankrupcy can be challenged as an adversary procedure in Chapter 7 (e.g. using a credit-card to pay a student loan). But thats a new court-case for the Crime All The Time guy and not "physically prevented from doing this" thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

mutata posted:

lol if this is all objectively true, then who the gently caress cares? If your view is objectively true, then we're all already WELL into the Cool Zone and there's no return, at least not in our lifetime without a bunch of massive war, so go get high and watch a movie, poo poo.

There is an argument that if you hold material support for an ongoing genocide to be your primary deciding factor, and effectively must have a binary choice between two supporters of an ongoing genocide, the active choice one should make is to flip a coin in the voting booth and go by that result.

Gerund
Sep 12, 2007

He push a man

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Hamas is a political and military group and not a race. Until 2006, they explicitly had antisemitism as part of the charter for the group.

Conflating all Palestinians with Hamas is Bibi's dream.

Hamas lacks ancient desires because it is not ancient. Biden is achieving Bibi's dream for all to see.