Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

It's time to kick the tires and light the fires, Big Bird.

This ambition in making a new thread pleases Tzeentch greatly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah, he is gonna try to twist as hard as possible but now the dems have the actual transcript. holy gently caress, what a farce.

Absolutely torn between

Debate & Discussion > USCE 2024: President Biden: (makes car noises)

and

Debate & Discussion > USCE 2024: You can tell it's old. I have my arm around Lindsey Graham.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

Nail Rat posted:

So basically, ignore the genocide that we're funding with our tax dollars.

Would you have said the same in 1941, if we were giving money to Germany?

In this analogy you are arguing that we should vote for Father Coughlin

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

FlamingLiberal posted:

It sounds more likely that they are going to remand this back to the lower court which would make it so that Trump's trial will be post-election

Yeah this is my read as well. The conservative wing wants Trump to get away with it but they can't get caught saying such, so they'll give him enough time to get reelected first and then he'll have de facto immunity anyway

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

haveblue posted:

Yes. Both of them have easy-to-exploit hardware vulnerabilities and instructions for stealing them are circulating on Tiktok. Basically, if you rip out certain externally accessible parts you can get access to their CAN bus, which is just a simple computer network. You can then hack the computers on that network, such as the ones responsible for unlocking the doors and starting the engine

Nah iirc it's even simpler than that: there's a little piece of metal inside connecting the ignition to the keyslot that just so happens to perfectly slot into the end of a USB cable. Once you rip out the steering column you stick your USB cable onto the metal piece and turn it just like you would a normal key.

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

Yeah 100%, that was the best roll call in recent memory and I'd be real sad if they went back to the boring old way

In fact, every state should have a regional food in frame

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

zoux posted:

Really wish they had a March 7 marker, but it looks like it starts falling off before the SOTU

My memory is failing me, what was going on in Jan/Feb of this year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjahedgehog
Feb 17, 2011

iirc last time around Trump was exposed to Covid the day before the debate, then intentionally arrived late so the CPB wouldn't have time to test him or his entourage. Trump's the primary person at fault for literally putting Biden's life in danger, but the CPD is culpable here too — Biden's entirely correct and justified in telling them to go screw.