Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Uglycat posted:

I understand that accelerationism burns people from the bottom of society up, not the top down

They're all going to burn anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

mobby_6kl posted:

You know China already bans Facebook and Twitter and even Google, right.

That guy might well be a racist, I know nothing about him. The CEO might not be CCP but it's a mainland Chinese company headquartered in Beijing and having them in control of recommendation algorithms raises some reasonable concerns imo.

Regardless, this doesn't mean it's a "leftist source" because China isn't leftist even if it does in fact control how the app works.

You don't get to define leftism

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Bodyholes posted:

Voting for liberals to stop fascists is fascism. Voting for fascists on the other hand, totally not fascist at all. Cool and good actually.

Got it.

No one is going to stop the fascism and one day they'll get around to you. Remember to vote.