Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

e: nvm u can make a SAD thread so I made a SAD thread
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4057724

Iamgoofball fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Apr 2, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Professor Beetus posted:

Judging by my phone calls "not getting it down to zero" is getting rid of essentially none of them. I had one at 7:30 am local time the other day. Most of my spam calls are from dirtbag real estate people trying to low-ball me for property I don't even own. The disadvantage to having a real old number I guess is that once your number is out there, nothing's going to stop anyone from calling you.

cell providers are the ones loving it up here, they're intentionally dragging their feet on implementation on poo poo like STIR/SHAKEN because it's costly and corporations have collectively realized that if a dem president/congress/senate does something they can just go "NUH UH" and hold it up in courts until the republicans undo it for them

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Goa Tse-tung posted:

fwiw "going limp" legally means resisting arrest, so if you want an added charge do that

They're gonna hit all the protestors with that anyways, when have cops not slapped "resisting arrest" onto literally every possible situation they could?

Iamgoofball
Jul 1, 2015

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Got some bad news, people can sometimes do dumb things in service of a good cause. It doesn't make the cause bad or the dumb things not dumb.

which cause, exactly, are you saying is good here? just trying to ensure i'm not misunderstanding your position as your post is rather vague

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)