Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

vindication for Fortnite tragedies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

accidentally jumped off a cliff, didn't want to waste the wakestone, that was a bad idea in the unmoored world.

cleared the unmoored world, after 70h I'm probably 'done' until an expansion comes out. I definitely want Bitterblack 2 and all the missing monsters (Hydra, Gazer, Watcher, Eliminator, Death, Maneater...). More please.

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Apr 21, 2024

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh that just kind of ended huh. Still, Unmoored World was a blast, I enjoyed that conceptually it's just the Pathfinder having a temper tantrum and sending you to Morrowind for not doing your job properly, and the player character's response is to sprint around the world finding all his friends and bring them back to his house.

I guess at the end of the day the Pawns were right... all roads do lead to Gran Soren.

Sick game but needs more enemies and a Dark Arisen equivalent. Makes me want to replay DA too. The core gameplay and vocations are perfect so if they just keep building on it and don't wait another 12 years it could be something really special, and Capcom do that sort of thing so I'm excited to see what it looks like in a couple of years.

Not that we should have to wait that long but w/e. Monster Hunter Rise launched with a big popup at the end of the campaign saying "we haven't finished the final boss yet lol come back later" and now it's great too

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 09:59 on Apr 22, 2024

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

god the sphinx rules

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the sealing phial :stare:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is proof that someone can offer you the simplest, cheesiest, most classic setting and by involving and realizing the gamer’s will make you believe you’re there in a stronger way than any caliber of voice actor or number of codex entries ever could. True genius poo poo from Capcom… sure they’re greedy assholes but at least they still know.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite lore thing is there’s gangs of bandits who pretend to also be Arisens with pawns. Fake gamers. Society.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
it also keeps track of them in your kill list under "Imposters"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Anyone not playing this is balls to the walls retarded.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Anyone not playing this is balls to the walls retarded.

absolutely this.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

it also keeps track of them in your kill list under "Imposters"

I love this game

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I love this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU