Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
crossed the border
p epic area :black101:

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fucker posted:

crossed the border
p epic area :black101:

Biden’s America, everyone.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

blessed devs giving us beetle koroks and making them glow at night to encourage dangerous exploration is simple and brilliant. game is so good.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My pawn Spigot the Bear got hired by a man named Lil Penis who travelled with him for a week and send him home with a rotten steak. He's not even infected. gently caress you Lil Penis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i found the place to spend my wyrm crystals.

im gonna finish the game this weekend i think. it was great but 60 hrs in and im done.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
playing as a sorcerer is extremely frustrating, too. i wanted to get the augment that reduces your knockdown, and man every spell takes so long to cast. definitely feels like it should be a pawn vocation.

on the plus side, i’m about to beat my 3rd game of the year and it’s only april. knocked off talos principle 2, lad: infinite wealth, and know dragons dogma 2.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

on the plus side, i’m about to beat my 3rd game of the year and it’s only april.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skill issue.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i need to start playing smaller scoped games!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

major Boston Mayor energy, lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

luv me shaggins snogma mate

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Biden’s America, everyone.

lol

thanks for the epic sig el spider

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
beat it. hated the ending though, super underwhelming. none of the endgame bosses were any fun to fight as a warrior. i just brought 2 thief pawns with my mage pawn and sat back and watched.

i enjoyed about 3/4 of the game, so i guess there’s that, but im glad its done.

starting my first dark souls 3 playthrough

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

beat it. hated the ending though, super underwhelming. none of the endgame bosses were any fun to fight as a warrior. i just brought 2 thief pawns with my mage pawn and sat back and watched.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

I farted and poo poo myself during those fights from sheer enjoyment. Guess we’re just built different.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

Absolutely don't get this complaint. I just got to the unmoored world and it loving rocks so far.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Wormskull posted:

I farted and poo poo myself during those fights from sheer enjoyment. Guess we’re just built different.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

bust rodd is cool

https://files.catbox.moe/nep9q1.mp4

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Taking my time with the game and still enjoying it even if it's a really bizarre combination of incredible gameplay and barely functional nonsense. The later areas actually have some pretty cool dungeons, the climb to the tower in SW Battahl was great and some of the caves give you that classic "oh god it keeps going" Moria kind of feeling.

I have some questions for whoever decided to put two vocations on the endgame island and have the same person that gives you them literally run up behind you afterwards and go "oh I forgot here's the meister skill too" lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao