Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fiend Matador posted:

Get him dude. Yassify his n00b rear end

lol

idk what to say to "I punched a parked van for an hour and HOLY poo poo elden ring has nothing on this!!"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

What's a good noob build for someone who played like 3 hours of it as a warrior or w/e it was called

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

assassin imo. magick archer is most fun but gettin there requires some building

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

you may want to look up skill info online, some in-game descriptions are straight up wrong.

extremebuff posted:

lol

idk what to say to "I punched a parked van for an hour and HOLY poo poo elden ring has nothing on this!!"

if this accurately describes your experience with DDDA, I am sorry for you

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

dragon's dogma absolutely has more involved combat than any souls except maybe sekiro

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fungah! posted:

assassin imo. magick archer is most fun but gettin there requires some building

I like the magick Knight but I understand the archer is probably the most fun

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Started my first playthrough with the Strider vocation. Bows feel good to use which is pretty rare in my experience.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

bitterblack is so freakin' cool, I really hope the sequel leans into dungeon crawling.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Split ‘er crack.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Split ‘er crack.

Don’t mind if I do!!!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Split ‘er crack.

*while rolling own cigarette* aye.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

what is the deal with this pawn? anyone else here run into him? he's been the first to show up in the rift for years now, irrespective of my level. I don't have him as a favorite and I've sent him away a hundred times. Can't shake him.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

what is the deal with this pawn? anyone else here run into him? he's been the first to show up in the rift for years now, irrespective of my level. I don't have him as a favorite and I've sent him away a hundred times. Can't shake him.

you favorited big papi

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

bees x1000 posted:

that's Big Papi

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

you favorited big papi

Throw your hands in the air if youse a true playa

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Pablo Nergigante posted:

*raises paw*

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I figured out that I'm stupid and I don't know how the rift works and that Big Papi is one of my friend's pawns who hasn't played in years.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

bees x1000 posted:

I figured out that I'm stupid and I don't know how the rift works and that Big Papi is one of my friend's pawns who hasn't played in years.

There’s a better rift out there. The summoners rift. Jump in.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bees x1000 posted:

lol, imagining a gothic milf BBL pawn from a homie who's been offline for 8 years

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol, imagining a gothic milf BBL pawn from a homie who's been offline for 8 years

Yeah buddy.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
https://twitter.com/DragonsDogma/status/1751382192788484244

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Yeah buddy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I turned the pawns off because this game came out when people, even the ones you thought you could trust, were naming their characters the N word and other poo poo, lore-unfriendly in every case mind you, and I don’t like to see that in my fantasy world.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

True.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Wormskull posted:

There’s a better rift out there. The summoners rift. Jump in.

I swore off league and dota 9 years ago and I'm not going back now

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

this

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

There's a pawn that appears in my rift every time I play who's clearly hacked because he's slightly too tall and thin and has an overly high squeaky voice. He looks like Nigel Thornberry and is named Maurice. I hate him

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

When the pawn hits the conflict he thinks like a king...

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Bitterblack Isle is so cool. I hope DD2 has at least one huge dungeon like this tucked away somewhere.

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
https://twitter.com/xenosaga7/status/1765357693135650822?s=46&t=i35M1KNy2ol_NAkg2bUShQ

lets go

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

that rules lol

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Lol hell yeah

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://x.com/dragonsdogma/status/1765331493713260908?s=46&t=36rNzOEGx40Ej2XR8t_CPw

Look at this poo poo lol.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mystic spearhand looks so fuckin dope too lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEQN--TnNU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

ahhhhhh yeah