Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I had to move from Philadelphia to Portland with my cat (tl;dr I had a loaded gun put to my head in a robbery attempt and then found out a few hours later my fiance was pregnant and said screw Philadelphia and we're outta here for somewhere more family friendly) . I bought a special Southwest Airlines carrier for him that they designed to fit on flights. That was 2010 and I still fee guilty. He didn't move. He didn't pee. He didn't drink water. He didn't meow. He just hunkered down as close to the floor as he could and looked frozen with fear the entire time. I'd occasionally open the carrier to try to calm him down and he'd just jam his face into my hand for some attempted comfort through his panic. There was nothing I could say or do to let him know everything was ok.

But it's 2024 and he is currently staring at me from a couple feet away endlessly purring so I guess he still likes me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Treecko posted:

Watch out Coleslaw I don't want to step on you.

well now I'm upset I didn't also think of such a cool pet name.

It's a repost from me but the coolest cat name I ran into here was a yellow cat that wasn't owned by a restaurant I visited but spent every day hanging out there so he became the de facto restaurant pet. That yellow cat's name was Schoolbus and he was awesome.