Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

I appreciate that he sucked so bad that I never voted democrat again and lost all faith in electoral politics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he sucked that one guy off, I appreciate that

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

he was the glizzy GOAT

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

he sucked that one guy off, I appreciate that

Whilst smoking crack no less!

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
Obummer

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
People like to say that trump broke American politics but I think it was Obama. Having a black president really destroyed the American electoral system, which means he was arguably the best president ever.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
remember when he said he was going to force the banks to write down outstanding mortgages to market value

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

I was glad he got elected. In one night, America ended racism once for all, all of it at once, now and forevermore

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

thanks a lot, obama

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think its cool that hes muslim

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
I voted for him twice, so nothing I do or say for the rest of my life can be considered racist.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nothus posted:

I voted for him twice, so nothing I do or say for the rest of my life can be considered racist.

thats interesting, i voted for him because i am racist

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Ya know, ya gotta hand it to him, he uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_gn0E87Qo

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Animal-Mother posted:

Ya know, ya gotta hand it to him, he uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

history’s most infamous wedding crasher

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
He used to break blunt rotation and I think it's reflected in his administrations policy

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
he made a funny joke about trump at that one dinner but thankfully it didn't have any effect on anything

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We appreciated some folks

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

mags posted:

history’s most infamous wedding crasher

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

really queer Christmas posted:

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

have you seen how old he looks lately? more like obama depreciation thread amirite fellas?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

It's wild how much of a non person he is, people barely even think about him

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Pretty cool America elected Saddam's cousin to show there was no hard feelings

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Mr. Lobe posted:

It's wild how much of a non person he is, people barely even think about him

That's why he's releasing an autobiography every year and posting his spotify top 10 list. He tortured all those folks and america won't even pay him any attention :sad:

ohrwurm
Jun 25, 2003

as a fellow mustard appreciator

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
oh, did he die? well, that's nice.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

he inspired the tea party protests which were a good source of content in 2009, broke brains by doing the half-rear end Iran deal that didn't matter after two years, helped crush HRC's ego, and raised tan suit awareness so that's like four marginally good things

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

He died as he lived, making himself clear

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
At least he wasn't Hillary

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Weka
May 5, 2019

I am still waiting for sharia law

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I never did thank him for releasing his birth certificate

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN
He could really pull off a tan suit

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

(sound on)

https://i.imgur.com/DaND1OL.mp4

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

I appreciate that he, like me, tried and failed to nail an ethereal bisexual

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Weka posted:

I am still waiting for sharia law

Even a muslim president wouldnt dare impose limits on finance.

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
really had high hopes for death panels and boomer euthanasia, but *politifact image of Promise Broken*

Other than that he was ok tho

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

I didn't even know he was sick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

Destroying the most prosperous country in Africa created a lot of jobs in the slavery sector.