Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

(NYPD ONLY): after you get done at the CCRB hit up the Bangladeshi place on Church between Duane and Reade for lunch. The pizza spot on park place near city hall is also good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E Depois do Adeus
Jun 3, 2012

Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump.

hamas ftw posted:

any good spots for the nypd units in paris and tel aviv?

maybe the place by Dupleix with the Delirium on tap idk I haven't been to Paris in a while

there's a great spot in tel aviv but i can't remember how to spell it, i think it's called like yeshiv zetza? lots of soldiers know it, so just go up to one of them and say that and they'll point you in the right direction