Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for Jack Hermansson vs Joe Pyfer?
This poll is closed.
I have mixed feelings about the dilution of the roster but I like up-and-coming fighters 1 3.23%
Remember when Jack Hermansson heel hooked Kelvin Gastelum! That was cool! Oh my god that was four years ago 10 32.26%
The Apex is the nadir of martial arts and we never truly left its darkened clutches 6 19.35%
Is Joe Pyfer, like, a thing 6 19.35%
3 8 25.81%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

LobsterMobster posted:

This is a blatant attempt to erase Dothan Alabama from UFC history and I am UPSET about it

ive been watching a lot more respectable competitions than mma lately (food network cooking battles) and there's a frequent competitor from dothan and every time she's introduced as being from there i wonder why the hell that town sounds familiar and now i know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

ilmucche posted:

I am not Jon Jones

i mean, i believe you and everything, but would you you mind walking past this pile of cocaine and signing this replica UFC belt?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i can't find it on google to save my life - does anyone have access to that gif of JDS and Cain from the UFC on Fox announcement where there are flames and posing and extreme rear end kicking vibes and a cut to rogan (iirc) making a face?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

yes!! thank you!!!

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

if there's anything fight promotion company the ultimate fighting championship hates more than anything, it's promoting fighters. well, paying fighters maybe, but promoting fighters is up there

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

let he who has not refused to stand up from a butt scoot cast the first stone at hall...

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

*only nick serra remains seated, holding a basket of stones*

oh, so that's how it is?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CarlCX posted:

There is a possibility that Ryan Bader could become the genuine #1 heavyweight on the planet, and some terrible part of me craves this.

the guy who lost to old man tito 13 years ago (need the eye pop smiley but i don't remember the code) might could be the lineal UFC hw champ. that's the most MMA outcome imaginable and while i wouldnt wish that on francis, i would laugh a whole lot

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

kalensc posted:

:eyepop: eyepop

:prepop: prepop

:popeye: popeye

All would apply to almost any conceivable outcome

thank you!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

I have a brain injury just like Brandon, so it's great to see people breaking down barriers for us!

Also that's hilarious to put idiots into 700+ horsepower passenger vehicles and give them an auto-SOS that calls for help when you crash the fuckin thing, but it doesn't actually connect you to help