Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for Jack Hermansson vs Joe Pyfer?
This poll is closed.
I have mixed feelings about the dilution of the roster but I like up-and-coming fighters 1 3.23%
Remember when Jack Hermansson heel hooked Kelvin Gastelum! That was cool! Oh my god that was four years ago 10 32.26%
The Apex is the nadir of martial arts and we never truly left its darkened clutches 6 19.35%
Is Joe Pyfer, like, a thing 6 19.35%
3 8 25.81%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Foul Fowl posted:

it's about 1200 fighters too. i guess they've not gone to court yet so wait and see but that at least seems like good news.

https://twitter.com/heynottheface/status/1755377432469836287

March 4th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

COPE 27 posted:

It's honestly hilarious that Dana is less shady than average for the industry

Nah, he's definitely at or above the average for combat sports.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

LobsterMobster posted:

2023 Awards thread is up

Let me paraphrase Luke Thomas:

I hate everything about MMA except the actual fights.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

LobsterMobster posted:

and even some of those are stinky

:hmmyes:

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Luke Thomas had an interesting interview with Dom Cruz. They were talking about judging and Dom said if someone gets cut it is a 10-8 round :lol:

e: here is a clip
https://www.reddit.com/r/MorningKombat/comments/1are6iq/glad_luke_asked_this_question_dom_really_doubled/

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Lid posted:

Confirmed not Belal

To be fair, just because Ariel tweets something, doesn't mean its confirmed. But poor forgotten Belal :D

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

https://twitter.com/heynottheface/status/1760906197610491975
fighters testifying on the UFC's side: Michael Bisping, Donal Cerrone, Michael Chandler, Chael Sonnon, Meisha Tate

Not surprised.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Hilarious. Before the truck is even tipped over, maybe 35 or 45° the side airbag deploys. :lol::lol:

e: I've watched 0:06 to 0:08 about 20 times.

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Feb 28, 2024

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Oh, also on related news. Brandon lost the lawsuit against the Youtuber and I think has to pay the guy's legal fees.

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Feb 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

BlindSite posted:

Is this from when he got rejected by Bobby Lee's girlfriend or whatever and that ytouber made a video about it?

Its from the time he was co-hosting with Mike Tyson, some sporting event party stream. During the commercial break he went over and asked some women for their phone numbers, but he didn't know that instead of running commercials, the stream was just showing a birds eye view of the event/party.

If I remember correctly, everyone was watching this top down, security camera like video feed of him walking over to some women talking, and then walking away with a paper in his hand. The Youtuber clipped those bits and made a video mocking Brandon.