Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for Jack Hermansson vs Joe Pyfer?
This poll is closed.
I have mixed feelings about the dilution of the roster but I like up-and-coming fighters 1 3.23%
Remember when Jack Hermansson heel hooked Kelvin Gastelum! That was cool! Oh my god that was four years ago 10 32.26%
The Apex is the nadir of martial arts and we never truly left its darkened clutches 6 19.35%
Is Joe Pyfer, like, a thing 6 19.35%
3 8 25.81%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I won't believe the divisional redefinition will happen even if they announce it and do it and it happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Just switch the weight class names to be close to boxing. 175 light heavyweight 165 middleweight 155 super welterweight 145 welterweight

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Digital Jedi posted:

KSW puts on some good solid entertaining shows. I've been buying their cards for the past year or so. It helps they are only like $10. Would totally recommend buying it.

It's Friday! Time for some morning violence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j94ntQTteUM

edit: Volk is great
https://x.com/oscarswillis/status/1755830610156036112?s=20

Beverly p4p no1 confirmed.

But like 2/3 of the stuff he does in that video I do for fun myself, or I watch youtube videos about and I'm not old I'm only for.... oh.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

FishBowlRobot posted:

Volk’s video was good for an MMA fighter, but will only become truly hilarious if he gets clowned by Topuria.

I choose to believe this will come true in that he will start a career as a sketch comedian

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

the rogan commentary there is high grade nonsense

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

kimbo305 posted:

I dunno who her striking coach is, but how she was trying to land something to hurt but ended up stumbling herself several feet away made me wonder if it was Edmond.

Her improvements happened with mark Henry but then she got divorced and switched camps after the Angie hill fight and backslid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

LobsterMobster posted:

Patricio Pitbull is finally defending the Bellator featherweight title against Jeremy "Junior Bacon Cheeseburger" Kennedy

If he were Brazilian his name wouldn't have quotation marks.