Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you for Jack Hermansson vs Joe Pyfer?
This poll is closed.
I have mixed feelings about the dilution of the roster but I like up-and-coming fighters 1 3.23%
Remember when Jack Hermansson heel hooked Kelvin Gastelum! That was cool! Oh my god that was four years ago 10 32.26%
The Apex is the nadir of martial arts and we never truly left its darkened clutches 6 19.35%
Is Joe Pyfer, like, a thing 6 19.35%
3 8 25.81%
Total: 31 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Definitely expected this to be super cringey and lame but I laughed at many of the gags here, he's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That giant sigh as he slumps into that enormous lazboy chair after he pops the vhs tape in lmfao

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

kimbo305 posted:

I'm sure Joe has little say in production, but this felt like the highest profile of him walking back on "i'm not going to interview anyone who just got knocked out"

At this point I'm certain he's interviewed more KO'd fighters that just woke up inside the octagon after he made that statement than before he said it

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Dern is ridiculously attractive and thus UFC loves the idea of her being a champion and making a movie star out of her and while nothing against her personally it's always such a big lmfao when the UFC brass push someone they think they can make a shitload of money off of and then it all falls flat on its face

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CarlCX posted:

Seems pretty gutsy to make the starting lineup for your legal defense team include
  • a guy who on-the-record lied to every sports commission in the country
  • a guy who says he once publicly supported unionization 'by mistake'
  • a guy whose entire career is a testimony to the contract terms you're denying exist
  • a guy who plead guilty to federal money laundering
  • miesha tate
But beggar cannot be choosers, I guess.

Also, previously on the 'this rematch is stupid' show:

Today Lacerda missed weight at 127 and then Chairez missed weight by drat near an entire weight class at 131.

lmao lmao lmaaoooo

was Bispings lying about his having a fake eyeball for like the last 5yrs of his career?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Please stop what you are doing and watch this dumb gently caress with me and laugh

https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1762529489618166205?t=04edD37lsLAfd63g3qjDAA&s=19

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Kragger99 posted:

I don't know what rollover you're referring to my man

Oh how I just howled

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

blue footed boobie posted:

Yeah I can’t get over how quickly and easily if flips.
so I used these posts as a good excuse to watch brandon flip his truck another, oh, 15 or so more times just now and it looks like he's going in a straight line and in a truck spins the wheel two full revolutions to the left in about 1 second so those wheels were literally banked as hard to the left as they could go while he was already going pretty fast + was accelerating more. just great, great stuff you'd expect to see a 6yo do in a video game.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

It's like they told him "hey try to flip your truck as soon as we start rolling"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brut posted:

"Look what happened to me" rather than "look what I did" :shrug:
This post made me ferociously angry for a second because I had a flashback to the many, many conversations I've had on the subject people that live their lives by the first sentence and never the second when they act like a shithead.