Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Crab Dad posted:

I had to look it up.
C U Next Tuesday

loving schoolboy poo poo. What a turd.

I'm glad you explained it because I was just confused here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Wait so the first time i had whataburger like 10 years ago and it was already loving awful. How bad is it now? Because it was bad mickey d's quality back then

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Calling the fast food chain CFA keeps throwing me for a loop

https://www.finra.org/investors/professional-designations/cfa

I keep thinking of the cfa-44 nosferatu from ace combat

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

If you use bombs to kill an airborne helo it should count double

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Soylent Pudding posted:

Can helicopters cary anti-aircraft missiles? Like replace some hellfire missiles with stingers or something?

Conversely, if a helicopter pilot gets a gun kill on a fighter in a dogfight that should count as five right there.

Apaches have hardpoints for air to air stingers on the wintip or each pylon but i have no idea if its common or even a thing that happens ever.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-to-Air_Stinger

Apparently a pred fired an atas at an iraqi mig 25 in02. Stinger missed and the predator was downed.

Stravag fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Feb 13, 2024

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

bulletsponge13 posted:

Reminds me of play Ace Combat 6 on XBox, and one dude just merking the board with a Helo under the Eiffel Tower- a location most fighters couldn't get to, and in Multi-player, you would come out of dogfight mode with a loving lock.

I thought dogfight mode and player flyable helos was only in assault horizon? Wasnt that the only ac in real world instead of strangereal? I never played ac6 multi tho so i could be completely wrong

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

I have intrusive thoughts of "i wonder what it feels like to x" all the time. Sometimes they just win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

They meant to ask for December 8th but hosed up