Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

fknlo posted:

I still highly doubt that the Supreme Court will cede their power to what amounts to an untouchable king.

Having a king around isn't bad if you're the king makers. That's sorta the point. They cover him cause if the top levels of various branches of government ever have to start paying consequences then that signals troubles for all of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Also I really doubt they'd even hear the case if they weren't going to overturn the lower court.

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Itchy_Grundle posted:

I don't think what they sell qualifies as "bread".

Man, wouldn't it be great to be able to buy politicians?

It's a lot cheaper than you might think!

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

It was a tesla. There is absolutely nothing suspicious about a Tesla ending up in a pond against the driver's wishes

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I mean, I'm genuinely not sure that Elon could manage to have someone assassinated via Tesla given that he doesn't understand the first thing about how internet views work.

EDIT: Not saying he wouldn't try, but Tesla can't even make a car that drives straight in normal traffic. There's no reason to assume this was deliberate AI fuckery when their ordinary self-driving is bad enough on its own.

Why would you take that post as a post saying that obviously Elon tried to assassinate someone? It says the opposite.

Unless that's the joke?