Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Oh, I've hit on the end of the main quest. That was a little abrupt. No idea what was going on with the story but also I don't actually care and none of the snippets of writing from the glowing orbs were interesting to me enough for me to want to piece it together. The Mysteries that I've unlocked that gate access to the big endgame puzzle area seem cool, but probably going to take a break before I dive into some of those so that I don't burn myself out as I've plowed through a lot of this game over the last few days!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Critical question for me as I stare at the raw quantity of puzzles: I see there are skills to increase the amount of sparks I get from puzzles. Are there enough sparks in the game to be able to unlock everything (including all the outfits) without fear of permanently blocking anything, or do I need to be stressing efficiency?

vvv Thanks!

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Feb 22, 2024

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Discendo Vox posted:

Critical question for me as I stare at the raw quantity of puzzles: I see there are skills to increase the amount of sparks I get from puzzles. Are there enough sparks in the game to be able to unlock everything (including all the outfits) without fear of permanently blocking anything, or do I need to be stressing efficiency?

Don't worry, there are infinite sparks.

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

Not looking great for the game.

https://twitter.com/lunarchstudios/status/1768673593477550175

Devs have expressed a desire to implement some sort of offline functionality if the game is going to be shuttered but who knows if that'll happen.

40% off in the steam sale - if you're still interested in checking it out maybe prioritize it because it might not stick around.
They've brought the demo back too.

Hope the dev team land on their feet but I can't say I'm surprised.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Repeating what I said in the puzzle thread: this is horrible news. Whatever my gripes, as soon as I clear my current backlog I was planning to lose several weeks of sleep to IoI. I really hope they're able to get support, the game should be a strong showcase for their abilities on multiple axes.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

skeleton crew puttin' in the work, new content added

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
Hope they are working on an offline mode too before they turn off the lights