Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it's extremely fuckin good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

im having a yamazaki 12 but i enjoy dogfish's beers and live next to their cursed state :thunk:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

just woke up from my nap. I'm groggy

yeah i was pretty grumpy but its because i dont nap well with the heat pump blower on

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

mediaphage posted:

some indigenous folk have opened up two dispensaries in town for weed (idk if they're also doing shrooms). completely illegal but they're calling it sovereign rights

Good.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

yeah just to be clear i have no problem but i am not going to go buy their $20 weed either lol

Captain Foo posted:

it's extremely fuckin good

no doubt, i'd try it.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

what a great nap

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

i watched michael mann's "thief." pretty sick, might get into a life of crime

databasic
Jan 8, 2024

Truman Peyote posted:

i watched michael mann's "thief." pretty sick, might get into a life of crime

there is a thread for this but be careful, it is a slippery slope

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=XJrjPdr-uAbhD6lr

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
c dadcar s: by this time next week i will have had my kia ev6 in my garage for some days

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

went to an absolutely terrible community theatre-calibre play last night, confirming my priors that $LOCAL_CITY is in fact a cultural wasteland despite what the tourism board might have you believe

and because I was getting over a bad cold this week I haven't been exercising so my sleep's been bad, so I woke up to the weekend at 4:00 AM :mad:

off to a rough start but there's still 44 hours' worth of opportunity for greatness yet to come

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
mornin yall

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

sup

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
coffee timr

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

:yeah:

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

going out for breakfast this morning and then gonna dive into persona 3 reload

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Branch Nvidian posted:

going out for breakfast this morning and then gonna dive into persona 3 reload

you had the chance to say "headfirst" and you didn't take it

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

made some bacon and cheese omelettes for breakfast, heading out to look at and buy a new range in a few minutes

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

dioxazine posted:

you had the chance to say "headfirst" and you didn't take it

I never played p3, fes, or p3p so I think I’m missing a reference here

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

got a Panera asiago bagel sandwich. drat nice way to start the morning.
gonna go check out a new brewery in the town where they filmed Groundhog Day :)

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

is it really "diving" if you don't go head first? otherwise it's a cannonball or a belly flop

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

is it really "diving" if you don't go head first? otherwise it's a cannonball or a belly flop
deep sea diving is rarely initiated headfirst. usually backwards. a backflop if you will. wow. how embarrassing for you

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

drat. thats egg all over my face

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I finished a major milestone on my sewing project. gotta figure out how I want to handle the last couple steps though

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

the sun is out i think im gonna go dig up my gardens and clean em up for spring

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

I'm meant to be off out to a Goth Night this evening; my phone tells me from going to the gym and back this morning, meandering around town and then getting off the Metro a few stops early for a walk home as it's a nice evening I have covered 16km, and boy are my feet complaining. If I do get out the chance of dancing any merry jigs are minimal.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

ordered a frigidaire induction range, getting it delivered tuesday

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

now i'm cutting a hole in my wall so i can FINALLY run this network cable to a wall jack instead of out of a heater vent in the ceiling

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Elder Postsman posted:

now i'm cutting a hole in my wall so i can FINALLY run this network cable to a wall jack instead of out of a heater vent in the ceiling

cat6 utp jack point up in the laundry

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I'm meant to be off out to a Goth Night this evening; my phone tells me from going to the gym and back this morning, meandering around town and then getting off the Metro a few stops early for a walk home as it's a nice evening I have covered 16km, and boy are my feet complaining. If I do get out the chance of dancing any merry jigs are minimal.

man there was the gothiest lady that i've seen goth in a while working at the dispensary yesterday. very serious makeup

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

mediaphage posted:

man there was the gothiest lady that i've seen goth in a while working at the dispensary yesterday. very serious makeup

hell yeah

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Radia posted:

hell yeah

it was very striking. the room was a septum piercing convention

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

wax done, nails done, shopping got, weed acquired, and home just in time for a snowstorm to start up. at least it was a productive morning!

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
snow storms kick rear end hell yes

i also havent done my nails in literal months. now i dont want to go bc they'll def judge me for biting them in the meantime lmao

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

Elder Postsman posted:

update: could not find a path from the ceiling to the hole i cut to fish the cable through so i'm giving up for now, again

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

p3r update: fell asleep right as I got to the prologue dungeon

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

had lunch. ate a bit too much

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

had a good workout, time for a shower and an injection

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

dioxazine posted:

had lunch. ate a bit too much
HERZOG: i am like a craftsman and feel very close to the medieval artisans who produced their work anonymously and who, along with their apprentices, had a true feeling for the physical materials they were working with

ME: i knew it would be too much to eat for lunch but i still ate it anyway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

new brewery was a hit. played scrabble and some card games (blackjack, Polish poker, etc) and the beers were decent. it's close enough for a bike ride when the weather gets real nice so we're planning to return. :)

tonight on Svengoolie is "Revenge of the Creature" from the 1950s.