Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
i'm willing to vote cube but i'll wait to hear from others so i can get a better sense of how this friendship thing is supposed to work. my knowledge (which may be unreliable here) involves people requiring the ability to kill. tpc probably has the ability to kill but i don't know if cube does and meen probably doesn't but if that's the case he obviously knows of another way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

It depends on a few different factors, but it's going to be impossible if neither Cube nor TPC want to do anything besides making things up to try and sell a misexecution.

lih
May 15, 2013

i don't really think there's a chance anyone else is executed today anyway, and more likely is just people just get bored and force a win before that even happens

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
All I know for sure is "Toal visited oldCube N1."

I am hypothesizing the potential existence of an arsonist as ONE possibility for multi-kill nights. If Toal really is an arsonist, they probably aren't going to say "Yep, that's me, the arsonist, who was able to multi-target N1" or maybe they would say exactly that assuming that no one would believe them, Toal is kinda crafty.

I have not revealed everything that I know yet, to the thread, because it's early in the day and a ton of people haven't posted in forever.

But I'll start with a few pieces of info:

LIH masonized oldCube N1.
LIH claimed that they knew oldCube was SCUM-aligned but that didn't matter for LIH's wincon. This was phrased as something like a half-confirmed masonry (though that's not the only way that they could have such info).
LIH is Survivor-aligned.
LIH claimed to know that EGalz was SK-aligned.
LIH claimed to be able to give votes to other people.
LIH played along with the idea that they were able to masonize others.
LIH responded reasonably positively when I pointed out that Iggy was fishing for masonry overnight.

It seems to reason that LIH and Iggy are masons right now.

lih
May 15, 2013

i'm not in a masonry with meen unfortunately, it failed for some reason. i have a very weak suspicion as to why but that's not really important. if i were a masonry with meen i would have just asked him if we could win together there instead.

CubicalSucrose posted:

If I have not already been recruited by the cult, please recruit me, thank you.

##vote no execute

my understanding is it's probably possible to make this happen but i don't have all the details yet. i'm not a member but can win with the cult.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I suspected there was a cult. If Cube and TPC are willing to get recruited by the cult I also suspect it's not the kind that wins like scum because nobody's acted in a way that suggests the cult actively recruits people, and that suggests a likely compatible wincon with mine.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I suspected there was a cult. If Cube and TPC are willing to get recruited by the cult, I am cool with standing down as I also suspect it's not the kind that wins like scum because nobody's acted in a way that suggests the cult actively recruits people, and that suggests a likely compatible wincon with mine.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

CubicalSucrose posted:

All I know for sure is "Toal visited oldCube N1."

I am hypothesizing the potential existence of an arsonist as ONE possibility for multi-kill nights. If Toal really is an arsonist, they probably aren't going to say "Yep, that's me, the arsonist, who was able to multi-target N1" or maybe they would say exactly that assuming that no one would believe them, Toal is kinda crafty.

I have not revealed everything that I know yet, to the thread, because it's early in the day and a ton of people haven't posted in forever.

But I'll start with a few pieces of info:

LIH masonized oldCube N1.
LIH claimed that they knew oldCube was SCUM-aligned but that didn't matter for LIH's wincon. This was phrased as something like a half-confirmed masonry (though that's not the only way that they could have such info).
LIH is Survivor-aligned.
LIH claimed to know that EGalz was SK-aligned.
LIH claimed to be able to give votes to other people.
LIH played along with the idea that they were able to masonize others.
LIH responded reasonably positively when I pointed out that Iggy was fishing for masonry overnight.

It seems to reason that LIH and Iggy are masons right now.

I don't read toal as scum this time and I think if lih told you the truth I'd believe maybe that's related to toal's visit, rather than that toal is an arsonist.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Especially given lih's claims today they know toal isn't an arso.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Like, it's very plausible that a survivor faction that can mason can not only be diplomats, but would have some way to vet the interests of whoever they're trying to make deals with behind the scenes.

lih
May 15, 2013

i don't know that toal isn't an arsonist but i don't think they doused cube n1

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I don't read toal as scum this time and I think if lih told you the truth I'd believe maybe that's related to toal's visit, rather than that toal is an arsonist.
an arsonist is of course not necessarily the same as scum and if they were an arsonist cube would know for sure as you very well know

i don't really know what meen is up to by spelling all this out for cube but it makes me think the game should just end today

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

lih posted:

i don't know that toal isn't an arsonist but i don't think they doused cube n1

an arsonist is of course not necessarily the same as scum and if they were an arsonist cube would know for sure as you very well know

i don't really know what meen is up to by spelling all this out for cube but it makes me think the game should just end today

Fair. Should've said "anti-town". I'm mostly up to trying to get Cube to either pull up and work with you or dig in and prove it's not worth it.

lih
May 15, 2013

i appreciate how wildly the mood of this game has swung each day, it's lived up to the theme

i have to wonder what sort of bet meen has going on with the observers about him being a player. they're betting on whether we kill him or something surely

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Hello good morning I am checking in as alive. I think I said this before but my win condition seems like it should work with other people's, so I'd really like to get a friendship ending! I need to wake up a bit before I read through what I missed properly...

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

I really have no idea what's going on.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
If I were an arsonist I woulda claim it tbh I was thinking about replacing out but some of these days flew by in a he as heartbeat.

##shoot cube/Tammy

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

mycelia posted:

Hello good morning I am checking in as alive. I think I said this before but my win condition seems like it should work with other people's, so I'd really like to get a friendship ending! I need to wake up a bit before I read through what I missed properly...

I can also friendship ending, but not with people who want to kill me. You feel?

lih
May 15, 2013

mycelia posted:

gay for gacha posted:

I really have no idea what's going on.

what are your thoughts on all this talk of a cult that's close to winning?

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Toalpaz posted:

I can also friendship ending, but not with people who want to kill me. You feel?

Right, exactly. You get me.

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

lih posted:

It sounds like there is a cult that might be close to winning if you trust Iggy.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

lih posted:

I think we should trust our friendly mod and it will all work out! :nyoron:

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

CubicalSucrose has been shot! But for some reason, he's still alive.

ALSO, My Second Re-Reg and CapitalistPig re-enter the game!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Execute No One! (2): CubicalSucrose, Tea Party Crasher
CubicalSucrose (1): Ghoti Fillet
Tea Party Crasher (0): Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Ghoti Fillet, Ghoti Fillet

Not Voting (9): CapitalistPig, gay for gacha, Hal Incandenza, lih, My Second Re-Reg, mycelia, Toalpaz, wins32767, Your Personal Muse

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 07th, 2024 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 1 day, 4 hours.

If you wanted to vote for me (I. M. Meen), you'd vote for Ghoti Fillet, But you'll forfeit the friendship orthowin ending if you don't kill my partner first.

+1 vote for No Execution Unvoted! Sell me on this and I'll go back, otherwise no.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ6_hKvCdMw&t=1s

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

Toalpaz posted:

##shoot cube/Tammy

Did I ever say anything about wanting to kill you?

I feel like there are now turned tables.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Just getting this out of my system now:

##vote Ignatius M. Meen

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Eh, y'know what I'll fix it for you this time.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Oh right I was supposed to vote for that other person

##unvote

##vote Ghoti Fillet

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

(aside, ghoti fillet is a pretty funny name)

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Did I ever say anything about wanting to kill you?

I feel like there are now turned tables.

im sorry, were you not speculating about me bieng an arsonist??? I don't see why you'd want to keep an arsonist around, unless I know even less about this game than I thought I did.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

im sorry, were you not speculating about me bieng an arsonist??? I don't see why you'd want to keep an arsonist around, unless I know even less about this game than I thought I did.

What'd you do to oldCube N1?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Toalpaz posted:

YPM says "Someone should shoot oldCube" and then Toalpaz shoots newCube.

##vote YPM

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

CubicalSucrose posted:

YPM says "Someone should shoot oldCube" and then Toalpaz shoots newCube.

##vote YPM

I’m charismatic and persuasive what can I say

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

##vote ypm

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
hi im back who scum?

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

##unvote