Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Middleweight should make a career comeback?
This poll is closed.
Matt "The Law" Lindland 0 0%
"Lightning" Lee Murray 2 40.00%
Michael Kuiper 1 20.00%
Matt Serra 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The cards in the Apex with the weird small crowd might be worse than when they were in the Apex with limited staff because of Covid. It is just such a weird sad energy to watch two people fighting for money in a room that looks like an empty strip club. The walkouts are depressing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

god drat that was loud, reversing my feelings on the empty room lol

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Changed a life today

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Brut posted:

I like this dude

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Not sure if I'm into anyone at the UFC saying "We need more dudes like him" when dudes like him means being willing to cage fight for money to fix your home town but we do.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I don't think he was going out but still rough position to give up

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

that's nasty

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Brut posted:

I went to get mcdonalds after the prelims, I really didn't expect them to cut it so tight that Molly's first round finish would leave 3 minutes until the main card at the time of her interview.

What did I miss?

Fight ending eye poke as the first exchange in the first fight

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh yeah, Radke was a great knockout. For some reason I thought that fight was before Molly

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DC getting told we've got hairdressers backstage ya bald bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

What a sport