Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Middleweight should make a career comeback?
This poll is closed.
Matt "The Law" Lindland 0 0%
"Lightning" Lee Murray 2 40.00%
Michael Kuiper 1 20.00%
Matt Serra 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

goddamn last second turnaround victories are exhilarating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hello rock johnson i am also charmingly destitute please buy me a house (i wasnt aware this was an option on the table but you miss a hundred percent of the rocks you dont ask for a house)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

drat that dudes guts are dog food now :gonk:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Brut posted:

I like this dude

v good and welcome energy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

how the gently caress is Johnson still up and moving, his brain has to be 2/3rds Maksum's knee at this point

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahaha fuckin Sanko trying to talk about the fight while Cormier is talking over her all "i once had an airbnb in philadelphia hehehe :keke: this qualifies as a story"

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

now that's-a spicy Meatball :discourse:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

awwwwww happy birthday Silva :shobon:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

you know, the world of real cage fighting bears very little resemblance to what you see in Bloodsport or its countless knockoffs - except the UFC Apex, which is so close to every dark room with twenty eccentric perverts you see in those movies that im always half expecting a shirtless Bolo Yeung to pop up and flex his impossible torso

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahahaha, this proprocreation interview, what in the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Firebatgyro posted:

Gonna guess he is a bolsonaro guy

how can you be so rude, his sixty two year old father just had a baby, hes probably still in the paternity ward recovering from the birth