Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
For some reason I got a good laugh from seeing "LEON" written in permanent marker on his 7-11 cup. I assume he did it so no one would gently caress with his cup, but then again he lives with Larry who is the last person who would touch a 7-11 Big Gulp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

that long haired dude looked a lot like Bob in Twin Peaks

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

"My sperm is so strong that mothafucka gonna come out of you with a moustache and bad credit"

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Definitely some new directions in the story this week. Curious where it's headed.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Someone remind me why Irma is still in the picture.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

SirPablo posted:

Someone remind me why Irma is still in the picture.

Her sponsor urged Larry not to break up with her just yet.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Oh right, six months.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I'm a wordle wizard

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Build

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001
Honestly when Siena Miller is the other option, Larry continuing to stay with Irma just because he told that guy he would is the most unrealistic part.

I assume this will be followed up on

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
“You guys got that song, Hey Jew”

“…it’s Hey Jude”

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

OldSenileGuy posted:

Honestly when Siena Miller is the other option, Larry continuing to stay with Irma just because he told that guy he would is the most unrealistic part.

I assume this will be followed up on

Especially after the whole scene with Cheryl where he reinforced how he only cares about himself. Definitely odd how sometimes he goes out of his way to accommodate people and other times goes out of his way to murder people with words.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"Sometimes I get a little lazy once in a while. Sometimes I pee right in a condom, and I'll just take it off, tie a little knot in that motherfucker, throw it in the trash and keep on fuckin'."

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Rageaholic posted:

"Sometimes I get a little lazy once in a while. Sometimes I pee right in a condom, and I'll just take it off, tie a little knot in that motherfucker, throw it in the trash and keep on fuckin'."

the whole episode is great. The poo poo with the food hit really close to home for reasons.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
That loving look on Jeff's face when he hears that first sneeze lmaooo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

good episode.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

I'm usually with Larry on most things but demanding to get breakfast after 11a and bringing his own eggs is a little out there. I don't care for the political angle this season but he's still got it.

ChesterJT fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Feb 26, 2024

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

ChesterJT posted:

I'm usually with Larry on most things but demanding to get breakfast after 11a and bringing his own eggs is a little out there. I don't care for the political angle this season but he's still got it.

Bringing your own food to have it cooked at a restaurant is psycho behavior. I know a couple people like that and I do my damndest to not eat out with them.

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

there are definitely times where I wished I brought my own food instead.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I would think restaurants would not be inclined to cook random food brought in and I would even guess it violates health codes in some areas. GTFO with your weird rear end eggs.

Super Deuce
May 25, 2006
TOILETS
Oh, I like the smell of my own dumps.
If the entire dining room wants breakfast after 11… wouldn’t it make sense for them to serve breakfast later? Why did they treat that like an attack on them? It seems like it’d make things easier.

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Anti-breakfast service is wild. You ever try ordering breakfast at a wendy's at 10:28 am? I don't know why but food service workers just really hate serving breakfast.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
They probably do have a more limited supply of ingredients for breakfast generally (not everything is eggs) but it's also a way to get people to pay more. McDonald's got rid of their all-day breakfast because instead of bringing in people that just love breakfast food, their regular customers just ordered off that menu because it's cheaper. Either way when Larry is having a gripe with service workers you should just assume he's wrong and being an rear end in a top hat.

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Loud cackle at "long-ball Larry", great setup.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

Jehde posted:

Anti-breakfast service is wild. You ever try ordering breakfast at a wendy's at 10:28 am? I don't know why but food service workers just really hate serving breakfast.

when I worked at BK transitioning between breakfast and lunch was a pretty big ordeal, you have to replace all the trays and clean/empty a bunch of stuff, plus it's all different buns. so like 15 minutes before we'd stop making more breakfast stuff and hope to coast on what we had, and if it wasn't enough yeah it was pretty obnoxious having to make more when all the lunch stuff was coming out.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Super Deuce posted:

If the entire dining room wants breakfast after 11… wouldn’t it make sense for them to serve breakfast later? Why did they treat that like an attack on them? It seems like it’d make things easier.

It's possible that Takahashi is not a good country club owner.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Larry Cum Free posted:

It's possible that Takahashi is not a good country club owner.
spends over half the budget caring for his swans

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
gotta say I do find all the references to 2020-2022 stuff a bit distracting - It's Always Sunny did a Giuliani hair dye joke TWO seasons ago

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
IMDb said one of the golfers was Adam Schiff lmao

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

my guess is that Takahashi called Larry an rear end in a top hat on record. or possibly the golf coach or Susie. Ted, too

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

It's funny that Larry didn't guess Suzie by default, since rear end in a top hat is like the 5th most offensive thing she'll call him during any interaction they have.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

JAMOOOL posted:

gotta say I do find all the references to 2020-2022 stuff a bit distracting - It's Always Sunny did a Giuliani hair dye joke TWO seasons ago

And it wasn't even funny then. I think that's why it's so glaring. The Stacey Abrams/Trump/Giuliani stuff, it's all so low-hanging and pandering. Larry has shown he still has the chops to be hilarious without resorting to that. More hitting deaf oscar winners with golf balls please.

Jehde posted:

Look at this guy who has never worked food service in his life.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

ChesterJT posted:

And it wasn't even funny then. I think that's why it's so glaring. The Stacey Abrams/Trump/Giuliani stuff, it's all so low-hanging and pandering. Larry has shown he still has the chops to be hilarious without resorting to that. More hitting deaf oscar winners with golf balls please.

I was thinking that he'd lost it since the jokes just weren't hitting like they used to, then the bagel setup paid off with him hitting Troy. Hope that they don't go back too much for "topical" politics stuff. You would have thought the already dated Vindman cameo from last season would have taught them a lesson.

Also, it was funny to hear Suzie rant asking why they even went to the club since they hated it so much.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

ChesterJT posted:

I rolled my eyes at the MSNBC guy saying they love you on the network.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I love pissing in bowls.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Should modernize the politics jokes by having Ted Danson run for president as an anti-vax conspiracy theorist so Larry can give Cheryl a hard time about it

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Maria Sofia should beat Cheryl's rear end again for staying with RFK jr

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Hobo Clown posted:

Should modernize the politics jokes by having Ted Danson run for president as an anti-vax conspiracy theorist so Larry can give Cheryl a hard time about it

Now this would be a great episode

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Richard Lewis died :smith: RIP. He's always been funny in Curb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

I only knew him from curb but he kicked rear end in it, especially twenty years ago before he got gaunt. the brunt of his career was before I was born but if he was in an episode it was likelier to be funny than not. rip to a real one.