Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Jehde posted:

I love how consistently Susie is the worst possible person. It's a distinct character

counterpoint: Susie is actually the protagonist of the entire series, beset at all times by the idiocy of Jeff and Larry and simply wishing to have a normal life without the two of them causing a scene or embroiling her in whatever dumbass thing they're up to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

MrMojok posted:

This is quite plausible, but also GIVE ME THE loving HEAD!! 😡

Hahah. Yeah, my enjoyment of Susie as a character went up roughly 10,000% when I realized that most of her scenes in the show are Susie correctly sussing out that Jeff and Larry are up to some bullshit again and that she's fully justified to scream at Larry because he's done this 982439823489 times before and will do it 8948923489 times again. Larry fully deserves everything she's ever said to him; Susie is the arbiter of justice for LD.

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

Residency Evil posted:

LD just saying "gently caress you?"

Always has been

Electro-Boogie Jack
Nov 22, 2006
bagger mcguirk sent me.

robot roll call posted:

Leon has to be the best mid-series addition of all time. it's almost impossible to imagine the show without him at this point

It's a joke that just gets better with time, the sheer number of years Larry has been living with this random dude. Explicitly referencing it in dialogue or trying to give it an emotional core would ruin it, it's so much better that Leon just didn't leave and has now been Larry's platonic life partner for two decades.