Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Gotta be honest I didn't connect the fake punch scene to the Will Smith slap at all. It was a funny bit, and I forgot that poo poo ever happened TBH.

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Mar 12, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

Good episode, but the housekeeper walking in on cunnilingus is a gag he basically already did a few seasons ago when the housekeeper walked on him with Leon's sex doll and that was much funnier.

But it's a continuing source of good comedy that Larry David hates almost almost everyone in his life and absolutely doesn't want to be around them, but he still wants to be in their good graces for some reason even though he'd be much happier if he just quit the group.

Hakkesshu fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Mar 19, 2024

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

He did guest star/cameo on the show many times, so you'd have seen/heard him around at least. I have no idea what the reception to Curb season 1 was like since I only came to it years later. Wild to think it started only like two years after Seinfeld ended.

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

They're married

Hakkesshu
Nov 4, 2009

The first episode I watched was the final episode of the Producers season, the one with the Jerry in the crowd GIF and Stephen Colbert.

What a great show. I don't care that this season wasn't one of the better ones, I still loved watching it. RIP Richard Lewis.