Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

good episode but not great. last season’s opener was the weakest of that season (though i do love albert brooks) so hopefully will follow a similar trend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

maria sofia’s outfits kind of fall flat considering thats already Susie’s schtick. but i don’t dislike the character like some itt

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

mcmagic posted:

I forgot how much of an rear end in a top hat Susie is in Palestinian Chicken.
oh? but she’s usually so pleasant

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

NJM posted:

Watching this episode, it occurred to me Curb is probably the series with the most scenes with someone alone in the bathroom

oh believe me, Girls has this beat in that category

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

wrong. Larry was kneading imaginary dough and tossing an imaginary pizza in the air

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the seinfeld ending is good goddammit

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

good episode.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Larry Cum Free posted:

It's possible that Takahashi is not a good country club owner.
spends over half the budget caring for his swans

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

jeez. rip richard. what a sad day.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i'm gonna re-watch season 5 in richard's honor. some people don't like that season but they're wrong

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vBDRHTM4MM

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

Can’t explain why but the funniest Lewis delivery to me is when he finds out Jon Hamm is playing a movie character based on Larry and he says “What’s the movie? The Biggest rear end in a top hat Who Ever Lived?”
lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

https://x.com/harryhew/status/1763255441042051551?s=46&t=DPAZGva0MqEin1jSO1y2kw

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

no snacks for blacks

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

really enjoyed that episode

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

I didn’t connect it to will smith either lol

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

mcbexx posted:

"Oh, that was the final two seasons of Seinfeld, I wasn't there back then"

"But you were there for the finale, right?"

"Yeah, I was there for the finale."

Oh, COME ON.
(Still not sure if he's trolling or actually going to do it).
second instance this season of them explicitly referencing him working on the finale. between that and him committing a good samaritan crime, clearly Larry wants it in our heads. but I expect subversion since they already basicaly did a reverse-seinfeld finale joke in the Fatwa season

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

but the more important question for us to ask ourselves. Is fish stuck dead? or sick better?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Steve Buscemi didn’t want people thinking he had a colostomy bag

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i think all the women he cheats on susie with are clients

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

counterpoint: i rewatched the show recently and the whole thing is still hilarious. also, not reading all that

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

if you’re looking for moral direction from a comedy show…idk maybe try a book instead.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

I liked the episode, got some good laughs out of me. think the ending would have been stronger if Larry got shot after getting off but oh well.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

somebody make a tier list

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Larry was right about the scones

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

just realized there was no richard kind this season :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Rageaholic posted:

Conan O'Brien has a new travel show on Max where he goes to different countries to visit fans of his. It's only 4 episodes, but it's pretty good if you're a fan of his style of comedy.

you got clearance to wach that?