Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
“If you want to be Tutu, be Tutu” killed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

MrMojok posted:

Just rewatched the Jon Hamm episode, and I’d forgotten how much I liked Kaitlin Olson as Becky.

Also, I’d somehow totally forgotten Larry screwed Becky :stare:

Becky went away for a long time and came back with MUCH more Dee Reynolds DNA

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

“You guys got that song, Hey Jew”

“…it’s Hey Jude”

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Super Deuce posted:

If the entire dining room wants breakfast after 11… wouldn’t it make sense for them to serve breakfast later? Why did they treat that like an attack on them? It seems like it’d make things easier.

It's possible that Takahashi is not a good country club owner.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

It's funny that Larry didn't guess Suzie by default, since rear end in a top hat is like the 5th most offensive thing she'll call him during any interaction they have.